3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
Is there NTR already? Does anybody have saves from when it happens since it didn't happen in mine.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is there NTR already? Does anybody have saves from when it happens since it didn't happen in mine.
the avoidable NTR isn't in the game yet, maybe in the full release of 0.6, this is only a teaser release of 0.6, the full release should be out in 2-3 weeks according to the patreon post

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Okay, so, from reading the comments:

1) this version was a waste of time

2) there's NTR forcibly inserted for some reason?

FFS! I can tolerate shoddy updates from time to time, but I absolutely HATE forced kinks, and if going after one character means NTR then I'm done with this game
1) It was not a waste of time, you probably just need to start a new save

2) ntr is not forcibly inserted for some reason. Dev has mentioned that some optional scenes where a character gets together with another guy may be put in if enough patrons want it.

3) Try to play the game yourself before spewing bile

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
Official post by dev (20/12/2020) talking about the game development (relationships with Lily, Molly and NTR)

The post is not locked on patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Long story short NTR is avoidable
Someone put this explanation on the post for those with problems with NTR

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
You can do Anal with Lily in this release, also have sex (penetration) with Molly on I think 2 maybe 3 different times one of which is at Katie's beach house. At least one of the times with Molly is repeatable. (fyi, it's in the pool)
How do MC do Molly in the beach house? I have not managed to go that far. And only a handjob in the pool.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol when you have to go back and choose a new name because if you pick an obvious guy's name the plot is so stupid. I'd like to see a girl named James, William, or Vince.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Well adding optional / avoidable NTR is the Developers choice.
For me personally, it destroys any possibility that I will ever $upport the game.

Currently (at time of this post) there are 64 patrons. It will be interesting to see of adding NTR to the game increases or decreases this number.

Either way, I am glad that the NTR is optional, but saddened that it will either slow down or decrease the number of "non-ntr" contents in the (already slow) development of the game.

I hope that in the future the Dev makes the options for NTR/Non-NTR a lot more clear than they were in this version.

Best of luck in the future Dev... you're going to need it.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
There was no vn update in this version.
There was no vn update in this version.
i have encountered this EXACT same problem. Copied the Save file from .5 (0.5.2.b had no save contents, either). I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong, because there is no way the developer would make the update and then not tell players that they had to start all over again, right? Right?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i have encountered this EXACT same problem. Copied the Save file from .5 (0.5.2.b had no save contents, either). I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong, because there is no way the developer would make the update and then not tell players that they had to start all over again, right? Right?
I think i'm playing the sandbox option, but i loaded old saves ok, not sure if the variation of game modes makes any difference

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Yo, so reading through the comments, can someone post a screenshot of the "asian" (think her name is molly or something) character that has unavoidable ntr content to decide to play it or not
cuz if shes somewhere attractive no bother playing it
is it the bitch on the right?
There is no unavoidable ntr in the game.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes