3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I hadn't looked at your Patreon. I'm afraid that with 59 patrons you must not have much desire to continue with the game, I wouldn't either. Now I ask the question, does he only have 59 patrons because he doesn't update the game and has little sex, or does he only have 59 patrons because the game itself is not attractive enough to pay for it? :unsure:

Of course, if he don't update it, we'll never know.... :ROFLMAO:

And yes, I too think sandboxes suck. :poop:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For anyone who doesn't know, or hasn't played the game, you have a choice at the beginning if you want Sandbox elements or VN mode

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
There's nothing wrong with sandbox when there's enough content to support it and therein lies the problem with most of them IMO and as said above there's a VN mode for those who prefer to be on rails.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There's nothing wrong with sandbox when there's enough content to support it and therein lies the problem with most of them IMO and as said above there's a VN mode for those who prefer to be on rails.

There is. Having to navigate sucks the cum out of a dead skunk's dick. I hate having to navigate. If there is a VN mod fine, but there usually isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
Jan 14, 2021
So we should finally get a release this week. However, it will only feature content related to Angela, the rest of what he planned should come 3 weeks later (if things go as he planned).
edit: I also noticed that he got more patrons since one month, it may be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's on SVScomics (and never understood why they have releases first).
As a competitor of F95, it's normal and natural that they also got leakers/patreons on their side. Each Website owner must entertain his site in order to get trafic and keep it alive. How can you keep getting trafic if your site is always behind your competitors ? ;)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
As a competitor of F95, it's normal and natural that they also got leakers/patreons on their side. Each Website owner must entertain his site in order to get trafic and keep it alive. How can you keep getting trafic if your site is always behind your competitors ? ;)
It's a jungle out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's a jungle out there.
Internet jungle and the truth of what is called SEO. SEO is what gives visibility and clics to any website that exists. The best way to optimise SEO is to maintain a certain level of quality products uploaded on a regular basis on your site.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Internet jungle and the truth of what is called SEO. SEO is what gives visibility and clics to any website that exists. The best way to optimise SEO is to maintain a certain level of quality products uploaded on a regular basis on your site.
The thing that amazes me about SVS is the fact that they get releases super fast, but only uses that crappy paid upload servers, so the only real and objetive public is the people who also paid for the servers, the rest of us only uses the site as reference to a near most friendly release here or in other sites.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes