3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Pity, I really enjoyed the game. It even made me feel nostalgic about my later teen years and early in university life.

I guess as with many games, it gets more difficult to develop as the game progresses with different branches. Sometimes the devs gets stuck themselves.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
It probably should be marked as 'on hold'. Loki hasn't really abandoned it, just requires some time off.
Your dear Loki has been totally inconsistent for more than a year, almost two, delivering sporadic and short AF updates. Dude started like a tornado back in 2019 and only memories of that time remain for those who remember it. He's obviously fed up and won't end it. No matter what he says, pplz will only believe facts.

It's like in real life : no matter how good some speeches are, pplz will always look at your achievements/actions and your behavior in the end.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Your dear Loki has been totally inconsistent for more than a year, almost two, delivering sporadic and short AF updates. Dude started like a tornado back in 2019 and only memories of that time remain for those who remember it. He's obviously fed up and won't end it. No matter what he says, pplz will only believe facts.

It's like in real life : no matter how good some speeches are, pplz will always look at your achievements/actions and your behavior in the end.

Dear Loki? I think you quoted the wrong person lol.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Such a shame. This was one of my favorite games on the site. highly doubt dudes coming back. Basically just said "Ill be back... at some point" and left. Didn't even bother to turn off Patreon subs. Just left everyone in the dark. Now most of his subs have left, so he's much less likely to come back.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Such a shame. This was one of my favorite games on the site. highly doubt dudes coming back. Basically just said "Ill be back... at some point" and left. Didn't even bother to turn off Patreon subs. Just left everyone in the dark. Now most of his subs have left, so he's much less likely to come back.
be back.gif

• Haha
Reactions: stiumush
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes