3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
hmmm, so no new Molly updatde in this version. Sad. Waiting for the next and skip this one.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I live in the U.S and my mother's brother's name is Jan. I have never heard of any woman with the name Jan.
Jeez Really? Jan is short for Janice. The only male Jan I've heard of was Jan-Michael Vincent. His best movie was The Mechanic.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I saw the vaginal sex tag, but when checking the genre tags nothing. Does this game have sex yet?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm liking the content so far; I can even handle the Engrish...but this is my first playthrough and I've only gotten as far as talking to Katie in the cafe, and that's where my first "okay WTF" moment happened. I'm honestly hoping that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eventually changes. I'm hopeful thanks to the tag

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Are we sure this is the correct version? It's still giving a message to look forward to .0.5.1 and ends right where 5 did.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Are we sure this is the correct version? It's still giving a message to look forward to .0.5.1 and ends right where 5 did.
Have to start a new game for the new content, according to another post in this thread.
Such a pain in the ass, getting several VN/Games that have to start from scratch, it's getting old.....

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
So your telling me that the MC have a girl name ? Can I still change that or not ? Thanks !
Story: Default name is Murphy, but some failure in the communication between the university of one country and another, in the exchange of students, someone thought that the MC was a female student.

You can change the MC name and all girls names.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaifuCollector
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes