3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
So your telling me that the MC have a girl name ? Can I still change that or not ? Thanks !
Change that if you want. But you destroy the plot of the game with that. The girl name is the reason why the guy is put in house with a woman and is daughter

Can you read a minimum before whining and made a spoiled child crisis? Have over the head of this attitude on this forum.

I rarely post. But is needed to go out.

Reactions: Jandalf

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
i just got the v 5.1, but the quest line ( ? ) says reached the end of their story for this update. does this update not carry-over or have start new save?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You have to start over...the dev could have at least included a couple saves for the new content, jeez. I love this game, it's hot and deserves more attention, but have mercy on your fanbase!

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
You have to start over...the dev could have at least included a couple saves for the new content, jeez. I love this game, it's hot and deserves more attention, but have mercy on your fanbase!
So there IS new content in 5.1 ? Or just bugfixes for 5.0 ?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
start over?! really?! so we have to go through all of the old content all over again and sit through who knows how many hours of repeated events to see how much new content? if its only like one scene each then ill pass on this one. maybe start over after there is a bigger chunk of content for me to spend another several hours of repeating old events to get to the new stuff!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea game is interesting BUT not that interesting that would grind from beginning since if keeps focusing on daughter and her mother then it's a lot to play to get point where was.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
i love the look and play style of this game!

is there a way to get full anal sex with lily, or is it just a tease for now?

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
This game started promissing and after so many updates it starts to anny really hard . I mean a bit grinding isn´t bad but so much grinding and start new to get a bit new stuff??? really????hours of grinding again only to get to the old lvl is hard enough to see that you got 1 or 2 events and thats where it kills the mood for a game completely . Give saves out with the last stand and rename function would be a nice start to realive the game , and lower the grind factor would be the second and most important to improve your fanbase for your game ;)

But at moment the only good choice is to unren it and look the pictures for momently content!

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just found this and I have to say that it looks promising hopefully it will be here for a while

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just found this and I have to say that it looks promising hopefully it will be here for a while
as of 0.50 game has barely started lewdwise aka mc is blueballed besides rubs, masturbation, hjs, etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did start over with v0.5.0, but I'm not sure whether it's required. I know for certain you shouldn't have to start over on v0.5.1 if you last played v0.5.0. I loaded a game from v0.5.0a and played through to the end of this most recent update. For anyone interested in continuing but not wanting to start completely over, here was my last save from the previous release. (Note: The save is not with all content of v0.5.0a completed; there was an error that made me pause until the next version was released. Still, this should get you relatively close to the newer content.) Newer events / scenes include:
  • Both weekends at the beach house (I think the first visit was from the last update);
  • A little time with Katie in her dorm room;
  • The club night for Hannah's birthday.
There's definitely more than just these, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started 0.51 today and hints said that end of current update.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Exchange Student [v0.5.1] APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: WätSûp B8tch
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes