3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm it seems the game whont remember all the choice you make or made since its get getting stuck on a loop not matter where you start in the game ether from the beginning or halfway through save game which is a shame
i have bin checking the save files whit and the whole story options in the save where all staying 0 i think there are some script errors that renpy doesnt noticed.

and i really like most off the chars atleast the 4main females there hot
but you canot even go through and further in the story i have hints on but still sertain things that still need to happen doesnt happen and i canot go to dorm room to talk whit ether off the girls and i am also not getting the phonecall from the other Dude in the story about work

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
done everything else (2 dates with landlady and 2 fucks with her, phonesex with 1 of roomie's friends (after she got serious with her only guy friend, 4 photoshoots in photostudio, jocking with roomie and licking her, licking landlady while her daughter is jocking, watched bj movies and next morning had thighsex with her and njs after watching bj movie, landlady also bjs mc in living room) but hints on roomie say wait but doesn't say how long (it has said it past 3 weeks gametime).

nice update, some funnies, FINALLY sex, weekends are bugged since can do both landlady and roomie at same time of day.

more meat on bones wouldn't hurt since atm there's a lot repetition while waiting photoshoot to be available again.
...what photoshoot are you talking about? And are you playing some version of the game where you are fooling around with one while the other watches?
BC, I have no clue how you arrived at that content. Do you have a save you can share?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
What is the story - Katie trying to make her best friend a slut like she is????
It's getting ridiculous, the MC should have the choice to go for either of the women or all or some - definitely should be able to avoid any NTR and Anal as well - some people really are turned off by it
That has been the plot since the beginning. Katie saw you as a tool that would corrupt Lily until you went back to your own country, leaving Lily heartbroken. Then Lily steps in, talks about how all men are scum and promptly take advantage of all that corrupting you did.

Were the dev to arrange for the MC to stay, Katie would have to adjust her tactics to remove/discredit you so her original plan could take place and have all the sexy-sexy with her friend.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exchange Student [v0.6.1.b] [LokiArt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,05 GB / 275 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.6.1.b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 258 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.6.1.b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 686762

Overview:
The story is played in an alternate universe that is similar to ours. Here your male character who is a university student decides to join an exchange student program, where two universities from different countries exchange students. These students will spend one semester in their new institution. All of the exchange students will live with a host family and the university decides who will go to which family. The story will focus on the main character's life at the host family. Unfortunately, his name is usually given to girls in this new country and because of this, he was put to a host family where they were expecting a female student. And this is where his story will start.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-30
Release Date: 2021-09-30
Developer: LokiArt
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks TheBlueKnight for the share

View attachment 495306 View attachment 495307 View attachment 495308 View attachment 653152 View attachment 653158 View attachment 653160
Please fill in the change log

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
done everything else (2 dates with landlady and 2 fucks with her, phonesex with 1 of roomie's friends (after she got serious with her only guy friend, 4 photoshoots in photostudio, jocking with roomie and licking her, licking landlady while her daughter is jocking, watched bj movies and next morning had thighsex with her and njs after watching bj movie, landlady also bjs mc in living room) but hints on roomie say wait but doesn't say how long (it has said it past 3 weeks gametime).

nice update, some funnies, FINALLY sex, weekends are bugged since can do both landlady and roomie at same time of day.

more meat on bones wouldn't hurt since atm there's a lot repetition while waiting photoshoot to be available again.
Can now bang the landlady ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Can somene please spoil me about the so called NTR in the non-ntr path ?
Well from what I was just told the sharing still happens on the non sharing path no matter your choices she is still dating the other guy so seems nothing has really changed. If you choose not to share and keep the other guy single that guy should not at any point say they are dating after that choice... I dont even want to play any further in this case as seems non-sharing is turning into ntr.
Not from what I was told by a member of my discord. those fucked up parts are still there. you say no to her having anything to do with the other guy and he still says they are dating. after the drinking party the roomie still asks how you felt seeing her with the other guy so no none of that has been fixed.
Broken unplayable game and unavoidable NTR on the Non-NTR path,great job dev :poop: Not even tagged properly
Where are you finding the unavoidable NTR...I am not seeing it.
Any questions I only went back one single page to find those posts. There are more by others if you take the time to look or do a simple search from the search bar.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Any questions I only went back one single page to find those posts. There are more by others if you take the time to look or do a simple search from the search bar.
I think that maybe i avoided this completely by somehow keeping Molly from going on dates. Haven't a clue how I managed to do that.

Maybe we should have a status check from the other players as to where they are in the game. I'll start -

My sole interactions have been with Molly and Lily. We've been to the beach at least once [still trying to find the trigger to talk to Molly about going back]. M MC has showered with both of them.
Molly we do stuff on the sofa but stop short of boinking.
With Lily, we've done the licking at the park after the run and fooling around in the room, short of sex [a or v]. I had to restart the game at some point, so I know there is a butt plug scene in a bathroom, but I have not found the scene triggers for it.

I'd appreciate any tips on what I might be doing wrong. From what I was reading, I wasn't sure we were both playing the same game. No NTR stuffs, no photo sessions.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think that maybe i avoided this completely by somehow keeping Molly from going on dates. Haven't a clue how I managed to do that.

Maybe we should have a status check from the other players as to where they are in the game. I'll start -

My sole interactions have been with Molly and Lily. We've been to the beach at least once [still trying to find the trigger to talk to Molly about going back]. M MC has showered with both of them.
Molly we do stuff on the sofa but stop short of boinking.
With Lily, we've done the licking at the park after the run and fooling around in the room, short of sex [a or v]. I had to restart the game at some point, so I know there is a butt plug scene in a bathroom, but I have not found the scene triggers for it.

I'd appreciate any tips on what I might be doing wrong. From what I was reading, I wasn't sure we were both playing the same game. No NTR stuffs, no photo sessions.
from my discord I removed the names for privacy.
Today at 9:50 PM
that person has not progressed to cover the drinking party yet from what i can tell. that is were the ntr dialog bleeds over heavily.
[9:50 PM]
the drinking party i think is one of the last events you can get in the game

Today at 9:51 PM
ntr doesn't have anything to with the mom only the daughter and hannah have ntr stuff bleed over
[9:53 PM]
i mean technically i think the way the non ntr route is done was more meant for a sharing route as far as hannah is concerned. now the daughter on the other hand the drinking game has events that due to how the game was emplimented leed to ntr being mentioned after the party is over.

Today at 9:54 PM
yea but this far into the game... bringing ntr in is stupid cause its just going to piss off even the ntr people for lack of earlier content

Today at 9:54 PM
i mean you are supposed to be able to use a hero ability to keep a psseron from answering a question or doing a dare but that wasn't possible for me and even tho i never got ntr events to show during 30 min of the drinking game stupidity it still brought up stuff for her messing with teh oother guy
[9:56 PM]
ntr was def poorly emplimented in the game that is for sure. ntr fans would of wanted it to happen way earlier than the events do. cause it took me hours of playing to get to that one point in the game for drinking party.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
how do i trigger the drinking party with Hannah and Lily? Like I asked, what event triggers am I missing?

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Quick question: As enyone seen the last event with Molly? I'm stuck at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep" and 2 full weeks later, still waiting.....

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question: As enyone seen the last event with Molly? I'm stuck at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep" and 2 full weeks later, still waiting.....
I had no problem but I had this in the past with a different event .. you have to go to the bedroom at NIGHT, and select sleep. You cannot be in the front room (TV room) and select WAIT or WATCH TV and let the game put you to sleep.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes