3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
what's new in 0.6.1? The messages keep talking about "lily's story continues in 0.6.0", but there's nothing

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
That has been the plot since the beginning. Katie saw you as a tool that would corrupt Lily until you went back to your own country, leaving Lily heartbroken. Then Lily steps in, talks about how all men are scum and promptly take advantage of all that corrupting you did.

Were the dev to arrange for the MC to stay, Katie would have to adjust her tactics to remove/discredit you so her original plan could take place and have all the sexy-sexy with her friend.
Pretty well proves she is scum as well doesn't it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
...what photoshoot are you talking about? And are you playing some version of the game where you are fooling around with one while the other watches?
BC, I have no clue how you arrived at that content. Do you have a save you can share?
mc in photoshoot with roomie just by playing game and no save on that and for sure won't replay.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
for those looking for ntr your going to be disappointed as there isnt squat to even bother looking for. but just enough to annoy the non ntr crowd basically enough of and not of to waste both sides of the fences time more so the non ntr crowd cause they get slapped in the face after hours of play time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
for those looking for ntr your going to be disappointed as there isnt squat to even bother looking for. but just enough to annoy the non ntr crowd basically enough of and not of to waste both sides of the fences time more so the non ntr crowd cause they get slapped in the face after hours of play time.
1633103920557.png

"if you like ntr - there is none here, but there is enough to drive those who hate it away...." have I got that right?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 1431470

if you like ntr - there is none here, but there is enough to drive those who hate it away....
its more sharing than it is ntr and the fact that your choices mean nothing and even when you say no to those choices the sharing crap bleeds through with the guy still dating hannah and lily asking you how you felt seeing her with another guy. aka ntr. those that do not like ntr are being slapping in the face by it because their choices meant shit. call it a bug call it what ever you wish it is still there and not been fixed patched or anything.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So - if i get that right:

- there is NO real new content (even LAST version was called "final")?
- there is now NTR, at least to screw me away (i don't like ntr at all)?
- nevertheless the NTR isn't much enough to please the fanboys?

OMG - is this game going to be destroyed by force?

And i thought this might be a good game - but NO - it's another "i put in some crap just because of few people and screw away BOTH sides at the end, as both are not stisfied --- but you forget that the non-ntr players are the far majority.

I am so short before abandonning this game - really - why can't developers just stick to their original plans as they notice that they have success? Why do all try to please EVERYONE, which is just not possible as we all know?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
why can't developers just stick to their original plans
Because most of them dont have one,they just improvise as they go like throwing shit on a wall and see what sticks hoping they can get as much money as they can,they will fucking ruin a decent/good game only to get their hands on a few extra bucks not knowing in the long run they will lose more money/fans/potential parteons and in the process terminate their ''career'' as a developer.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Because most of them dont have one,they just improvise as they go like throwing shit on a wall and see what sticks hoping they can get as much money as they can,they will fucking ruin a decent/good game only to get their hands on a few extra bucks not knowing in the long run they will lose more money/fans/potential parteons and in the process terminate their ''career'' as a developer.
and that's why it's a good idea to have your story written before you start imo
or at least most of it

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
exactly
you don't get anyone screaming OMG NTR IN THE GAME
or OMG WHY NO NTR?
but I guess people like to screw themselves
The most fucked up ones are the lying devs (and sadly its a trend), who try to sell a harem/incest game but in reality their game has a spineless beta cuck mc,no choices and unavoidable NTR with ''promises'' that the harem path will get content ''soon'' Edit : and like you said thats how you get a NTR war between the ones that love it and the ones that hate it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The most fucked up ones are the lying devs (and sadly its a trend), who try to sell a harem/incest game but in reality their game has a spineless beta cuck mc,no choices and unavoidable NTR with ''promises'' that the harem path will get content ''soon'' Edit : and like you said thats how you get a NTR war between the ones that love it and the ones that hate it.
very true
and like you said ..unfortunately this is starting to become a upcoming trend... devs lying ...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Haha, that is oddly specific. One of "those tell me you're talking about x game without out saying you're talking about x game." ;)

And I don't disagree with you.

SeveredRealms do I understand it correctly. On the non-sharing path you don't actually see it, but just get asked how you felt seeing it? Sounds like he's messed up the sorry somewhere and it shouldn't be in there.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Haha, that is oddly specific. One of "those tell me you're talking about x game without out saying you're talking about x game." ;)

And I don't disagree with you.

SeveredRealms do I understand it correctly. On the non-sharing path you don't actually see it, but just get asked how you felt seeing it? Sounds like he's messed up the sorry somewhere and it shouldn't be in there.
during the drinking game you have to be very careful and keep rolling back or you will see it the only way around it is to watch every thing and when it goes against you roll back. As it is if you choose to keep him single wtf is the other guy even doing there he would not have been invited if it was on the non sharing path but thats prob just mu person opinion but just the same if your not on the path wtf is this guy even doing participating in the drinking game.....

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes