3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
So i think there's still something broken but it's mostly fine now. As of 0.6.1c I told Hannah not to date Kellan, and when it came to the party he said that he started losing hope of anything happing between them (you can tell him to stop trying, which i did). But then literally 5 minutes later you can ask him if they fucked yet as they're a couple now (surprised pikachu face). But then during the drinking game both him and Hannah say that they are just best friends and nothing more and they fully behave like that. Sooooooo somethings clearly still broken in here but from my understanding it's mostly fixed

p.s. For those of you wondering almost at the very end of the build it says that there will be no NTR content in the game

Last edited:

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
thats funny because from what i read in the comments, for many ppl here its already in the game.
I played through the entire build yesterday there was zero NTR, if there was any before it was removed, gonna try playing through 0.6.1d when I have time to check if the Kellan and Hannah bug is fixed completely

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played through the entire build yesterday there was zero NTR, if there was any before it was removed, gonna try playing through 0.6.1d when I have time to check if the Kellan and Hannah bug is fixed completely
i'd say no, i didn't even get it.

Jan 12, 2021
Anyone figured out the "Wait another week-day to meet with Katie after your classes" in 0.6.1? I waited like 2 in-game weeks and nothing triggered

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone figured out the "Wait another week-day to meet with Katie after your classes" in 0.6.1? I waited like 2 in-game weeks and nothing triggered
Probably a bug, i completed both her and Hannah's events without much trouble. Are you at the stage where after the university you can choose to either go home or to the Dorms?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Probably a bug, i completed both her and Hannah's events without much trouble. Are you at the stage where after the university you can choose to either go home or to the Dorms?
I have opted to keep both Molly and Lily, which I guess averted the whole Hannah/NTR route that everyone has been talking about...

again, a walkthrough would really benefit this game a lot, at least by showing the different paths that the dev planned out.

And yes, I've had the choice to to into the city or the dorms, but they apparently have not been added to the game...

Reactions: Voron71rus

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
To continue lily's progress I must wait after class in weekdays. I did many grinds and still no progress. Is it a bug or should I still grind some more?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
To continue lily's progress I must wait after class in weekdays. I did many grinds and still no progress. Is it a bug or should I still grind some more?
I think that comes up when there is no further progress to be made in the current version. I could be wrong, though...

Reactions: Shippudn

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
thats funny because from what i read in the comments, for many ppl here its already in the game.
Devpost is a fact but comments are just comments and based on them you could also tell that most ppl call ntr when a random girl holding hands with her boyfriend. So instead of relying on hater/oversensitive comments just try the game for yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
what edod5 said. some people moan so hard about ntr one starts to believe they feel cucked whenever they see a couple walking down the street person they might potentially fancy talk to someone that isnt them.
also some seem to not understand coding at all - not getting that wrongly asking for a variable does lead to a wrong path - and mistake errors/ bugs for forced ntr - not ntr if one uses a somewhat sane definition. worse yet they could actually feel so offended by some pixels and words, that, due to their emotional issues regarding that topic they cant judge accordingly and assume the dev has some malicious intent by deliberately coding wrongly, just so they have to see these dreaded images/ read those dreaded words.

AngelRV10

Feb 9, 2021
Can someone help me with my doubts?
Lilly's route ends when I ask her to be my girlfriend after the bottle party? and there is no way to have sex anymore?
And Molly's route ends after she asks me if I find her daughter attractive?
and there are no sex scenes with anyone other than Molly?
I have version 0.6.1b, I don't know if there is something different in 0.6.1c or is it the same.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Can someone help me with my doubts?
Lilly's route ends when I ask her to be my girlfriend after the bottle party? and there is no way to have sex anymore?
And Molly's route ends after she asks me if I find her daughter attractive?
and there are no sex scenes with anyone other than Molly?
I have version 0.6.1b, I don't know if there is something different in 0.6.1c or is it the same.
Out of curiosity, how do you know the route ends? The dev has a pretty dreadful habit of not giving any heads up when the game grind hits nada.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes