3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can't seem to advance with Lilly. Hints give me a "just wait until you get back from classes. wait another week-day" message, i wait, wait and nothing. Any ideas or suggestions of what might be going on?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Can't seem to advance with Lilly. Hints give me a "just wait until you get back from classes. wait another week-day" message, i wait, wait and nothing. Any ideas or suggestions of what might be going on?
I get the same message. For Molly, i'm told to advance the story with Lily and talk to Molly about a second beach trip.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I get the same message. For Molly, i'm told to advance the story with Lily and talk to Molly about a second beach trip.
Well, have done all there is to do with Molly in 0.6.0., 2 Katie events, 5 Hannah events, same with Isabel content, so feeling a little lost at the moment.
Maybe some bug on my 0.6.1.b?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so nothing new in 0.6.1c. nothing on dorms, no advancing with landlady or her daughter (just repetables), adult shop repetable lube buying, photostudio done nothing there anymore, same with rest either nothing or just repetables.

still roomie's hint says wait on next weekday (waited over a week).

knightshift

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a use for the lube in the current release? I have purchsed the lube at the sex shop, but no event has happened where I can use it?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Played through it. Still haven't found the fabled NTR. If someone can point me in the right direction, or has a save file of it, that'd be nice.

P.S.: I'm mostly saying this in jest. But yea, if someone can tell me where the "NTR" is, I'd appreciate it.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Played through it. Still haven't found the fabled NTR. If someone can point me in the right direction, or has a save file of it, that'd be nice.

P.S.: I'm mostly saying this in jest. But yea, if someone can tell me where the "NTR" is, I'd appreciate it.
apparently on cardgame but haven't seen that scene. maybe it requires starting new game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight if you could share v0.6.1d with us it would be highly appreciated...
I'm not a patreon. Almost a year ago I spent half a day downloading 0.5.2.b from SVS, and my name never got replaced after. They do have , but it would take the entire day at best to download it now. Except for the apk.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I'm not a patreon. Almost a year ago I spent half a day downloading 0.5.2.b from SVS, and my name never got replaced after. They do have , but it would take the entire day at best to download it now. Except for the apk.
Ok, no problem but they really should remove your name because I thought the last version was shared by you. Thanks for your answer!

I'll ask BaasB to download the latest version from SVS. ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes