3.60 star(s) 36 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
helps as much as icecube in north pole, i'm at end of content besides waiting next weekday but nothing triggers from waiting.
I'm not sure how you got to the end of the content without playing the spin-the-bottle scene. But once you can find it, the interactions are totally random, meaning that if you want to see different interactions you need to replay the scene over and over. One way to see different interactions is to backtrack the text for each bottle spin combination at each level of drunkness. If someone passes out, backtrack. And yes, this is terrible game design.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure how you got to the end of the content without playing the spin-the-bottle scene. But once you can find it, the interactions are totally random, meaning that if you want to see different interactions you need to replay the scene over and over. One way to see different interactions is to backtrack the text for each bottle spin combination at each level of drunkness. If someone passes out, backtrack. And yes, this is terrible game design.
well hint says wait after school to do things with roomie and her friend and that doesn't trigger. if spin the bottle was before 0.6 then i've seen it and forgot it.

Reactions: canal mom

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is molly second date implemented? I am stuck at second date, will not trigger cinema date.

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
PLZ give one save i cant pass this ! i do the that at night but cant pass it

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes