3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638702100604.png
What about it's content?

- Continuation of Katie's and Hannah's (only one of her branch) story

- With Katie a new place will unlock, with actual content

- Added basic content to the cafe. You can spend money and visit Lily when she is there.

- A new way to relieve the mc when he can't sleep. (Only on a certain day.)

Reactions: Otyi

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
"wait until somthing happen at one of the nights after you go to sleep" ??? - nothing happen after 5435 nights, someone help

• Haha
Reactions: xinkala

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Wait ntr what i dont remember this. this in new update right?
either the dude from the mom friend route get screen time in the lover route or the black dude get his dick wet, last time i played the spin the bottle was a bit strange and lily looked half like a lover, half like a friend with benefit which could be hard to define as no tag exist for it and people could be upset about her word or action

still i don't remember that ntr tag being here last time i was playing and aslo would like to know what it mean story and gameplay wise :S (i'm realy not into it so i may drop to not be disapointed, better than ranting ^^)

Reactions: TMBABY

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
either the dude from the mom friend route get screen time in the lover route or the black dude get his dick wet, last time i played the spin the bottle was a bit strange and lily looked half like a lover, half like a friend with benefit which could be hard to define as no tag exist for it and people could be upset about her word or action

still i don't remember that ntr tag being here last time i was playing and aslo would like to know what it mean story and gameplay wise :S (i'm realy not into it so i may drop to not be disapointed, better than ranting ^^)
NTR tag has been there for a while from what I remember. Apart from what ben akeba mentioned, there is also the thing with Hannah. There is a warning for the choice that it could lead to potential threesome or something with her and the black guy. If I'm remembering correctly...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
NTR tag has been there for a while from what I remember. Apart from what ben akeba mentioned, there is also the thing with Hannah. There is a warning for the choice that it could lead to potential threesome or something with her and the black guy. If I'm remembering correctly...
the warning about a potential threesome with the girlfriend of another dude don't sound like ntr to me, not what i like the most as i'm a fervent believer of the less dick i see on screnn the better but still not ntr >< and i mentionned lot of things so there's only the warning or all the things i said ? warning is ok for me but other are not in my favourite and i'd better drop before seeing thing go further (coruption is all about ascalating things so i prefer stay safe :S)

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The tag was added in the last update if I'm not mistaken, the problem that I don't know if it was fixed in this one is that even if you chose not to continue with the ntr path, the following texts were mentioned as if she had.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
the warning about a potential threesome with the girlfriend of another dude don't sound like ntr to me, not what i like the most as i'm a fervent believer of the less dick i see on screnn the better but still not ntr >< and i mentionned lot of things so there's only the warning or all the things i said ? warning is ok for me but other are not in my favourite and i'd better drop before seeing thing go further (coruption is all about ascalating things so i prefer stay safe :S)
It's not NTR to me, either, but you know how some folks get...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
you keep me hanging dude, so the "ntr" is just about the warning ?
I haven't seen anything that is actual NTR in my playthrough. Yet. My character is banging the mom, though, so not sure what happens if you just become her friend. The scene with the potential threesome isn't in there yet, you just get the warning when you have to make a choice.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
you keep me hanging dude, so the "ntr" is just about the warning ?
The problem was not that there was ntr, because according to options you could avoid it, the issue was that the texts after it made mention as if it had happened, whether you avoided it or not, it was more an incogruence that instead of "avoiding" is more a "hiding" from the MC what happened ... and this takes weight off the decisions ...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes