3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I haven't seen anything that is actual NTR in my playthrough. Yet. My character is banging the mom, though, so not sure what happens if you just become her friend. The scene with the potential threesome isn't in there yet, you just get the warning when you have to make a choice.

Did you pass the bottle game? that's where the potential NTR happens, and you have the option to "hide" it for you, because if they didn't change the text of the last update, she mentions that if it happened, you just didn't see it ... the author instead to write a plot line for each choice, because with the option it did not prevent anything, it just did not show it to your face, but it happened anyway.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Did you pass the bottle game? that's where the potential NTR happens, and you have the option to "hide" it for you, because if they didn't change the text of the last update, she mentions that if it happened, you just didn't see it ... the author instead to write a plot line for each choice, because with the option it did not prevent anything, it just did not show it to your face, but it happened anyway.
yeah, I did the bottle game. I don't remember anything too crazy there, other than stripping and Lilly getting spanked. It has been a while though...

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
My only wish is to see Lily wanting to have sex with other guys than MC in her path of corruption. She is wanting to discover a lot about sex after all : it is not NTR given that fact... ;)
What happens is that everything is very diffuse, there is nothing very clear ... or heavy choices ... for example this is seen a lot the first time you go to the disco, you can choose everything ... from ignoring to the daughter, or spending the whole night with her and complimenting her ... and this will not have any impact ... I feel that the corruption pact will start strongly after the bottle game, although the update rate will take a long time for Let's see it in all its splendor, the other I think is only bad news for those who started this game when it did not have the ntr tag, because if they follow the trend of "hiding it" I mean that it continues to happen but not in your face ... Well, I don't think she's to your liking, and I don't know if this can have a neutral path just between you and her, but we'll see.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Lilly said to her best female friend that she will not date MC because he is in her house only for study time and said this kind of relationship never last. Tha's why I can say Lilly having sexual intercouses whith other guys is not NTR.
I was about to try the game out and then I started to read the comments for NTR. :LUL:
But I need to reply here tho.
If MC and/or the Player feels jealous seeing her banging other guys its NTR from that point. Thats the definition of the NTR tag in this forum.

I mean everyone has his own limits how far he will allow NTR but this tactic is often used when some devs wants different LI having sex with other dudes in Harem/Vanilla Stories just because they want to put NTR into it. And the common excuse is that MC dont feel anything for her at that moment so everything should be ok right ? But thats not how the reader sees or feels.
Not the first time a dev made such a mistake and he will not be the last one.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was about to try the game out and then I started to read the comments for NTR. :LUL:
But I need to reply here tho.
If MC and/or the Player feels jealous seeing her banging other guys its NTR from that point. Thats the definition of the NTR tag in this forum.

I mean everyone has his own limits how far he will allow NTR but this tactic is often used when some devs wants different LI having sex with other dudes in Harem/Vanilla Stories just because they want to put NTR into it. And the common excuse is that MC dont feel anything for her at that moment so everything should be ok right ? But thats not how the reader sees or feels.
Not the first time a dev made such a mistake and he will not be the last one.
Not sure what's up with that quote. I didn't say that.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exchange Student [v0.6.2.a] [LokiArt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,16 GB / 289 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.6.2.a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 271 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.6.2.a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm stuck in Molly's story at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep." I searched and saw a couple other people had the same issue but I didn't see any solution. Somebody suggested going to the room at night and not already being in the room, but that didn't change anything. I tried playing through and waiting through several weeks of game time but nothing happens. I'm playing version 0.6.2.a and all other stories are at the "You have reached the end of..."

Reactions: NewWanderer

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
What happens is that everything is very diffuse, there is nothing very clear ... or heavy choices ... for example this is seen a lot the first time you go to the disco, you can choose everything ... from ignoring to the daughter, or spending the whole night with her and complimenting her ... and this will not have any impact ... I feel that the corruption pact will start strongly after the bottle game, although the update rate will take a long time for Let's see it in all its splendor, the other I think is only bad news for those who started this game when it did not have the ntr tag, because if they follow the trend of "hiding it" I mean that it continues to happen but not in your face ... Well, I don't think she's to your liking, and I don't know if this can have a neutral path just between you and her, but we'll see.
Hi jxd,

You are right, imho, when you say that everything is diffuse, I have the same feeling...
My favourite character is Lily (I like her friends too) and I wish possible to have her following a corruption path in which she goes willingly into depravity. By depravity I mean sharing (MC + others), exhibitionism+sex with MC and other guys, prostitution, seducing strangers, etc. I like all those kinks and I wish some of them to be present in the game in a pace slow enough to enjoy each step crossed. Of course, above all, this kind of corruption must be avoidable... The story line allows that...
I do not want to start another useless debate about what is NTR or not... That is not my purpose here ;)
I just want to share my wishes as a patron of the game and about what I wish to be in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the game was a complete romance game without any corruption vibe (without any possibility to have spicy content), I would not be interested by it and I would never have asked for those kind of spicy contents...
From my pov, the ntr tag is good news, despite that's not what I'm specifically asking for... But as you said, it can be misleading...

Best regards.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi jxd,

You are right, imho, when you say that everything is diffuse, I have the same feeling...
My favourite character is Lily (I like her friends too) and I wish possible to have her following a corruption path in which she goes willingly into depravity. By depravity I mean sharing (MC + others), exhibitionism+sex with MC and other guys, prostitution, seducing strangers, etc. I like all those kinks and I wish some of them to be present in the game in a pace slow enough to enjoy each step crossed. Of course, above all, this kind of corruption must be avoidable... The story line allows that...
I do not want to start another useless debate about what is NTR or not... That is not my purpose here ;)
I just want to share my wishes as a patron of the game and about what I wish to be in the game.

If the game was a complete romance game without any corruption vibe (without any possibility to have spicy content), I would not be interested by it and I would never have asked for those kind of spicy contents...
From my pov, the ntr tag is good news, despite that's not what I'm specifically asking for... But as you said, it can be misleading...

Best regards.
Is NTR and sharing really the direction this game is going? If so, thanks for the warning! I heard people hem and haw about whether it's in the game or a big part, but it seems it is. I appreciate it. I'm out! See ya!

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Netorase (sharing) is still NTR. I don't want it regardless. NTR lovers can cry and scream "It isn't really NTR!" all you want, but the fact of the matter is I will not play a game with this crap in it, regardless of what you call it. I don't give a crap whether or not you personally consider this to be NTR, I don't want it. I had been enjoying this game, but screw it. I'm out. I'm starting to think I should never play games that are still in progress and only stick to completed games.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Is NTR and sharing really the direction this game is going? If so, thanks for the warning! I heard people hem and haw about whether it's in the game or a big part, but it seems it is. I appreciate it. I'm out! See ya!
Hi Larry2000,

NTR is only a tag here, nothing more.
I spoke about sharing to say that is among what I like in game, again, nothing more.

NTR is more a feeling of high possibility, imho, more than actual content : romance is also possible without any problem of corruption.
Given how the game and the story are built, all those spicy content are possible (not present so far) but without be exclusive (this does not call into question the overall consistency). Characters are free

Best regards.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Wait is Molly gonna be fucking someone other than the Mc's? So well be getting a good sex scene with 3rd party perspective?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
where is the ntr?
If you're looking for NTR because you want NTR, you should give up. There is no NTR in this game, and you'll be disappointed by the light petting, and light kiss that happens between MC's main LI and a mutual male friend (during spin the bottle). If you want NTR, you should move on. If you just want a pretty good game with nice looking women, than give it a shot.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If you're looking for NTR because you want NTR, you should give up. There is no NTR in this game, and you'll be disappointed by the light petting, and light kiss that happens between MC's main LI and a mutual male friend (during spin the bottle). If you want NTR, you should move on. If you just want a pretty good game with nice looking women, than give it a shot.
Well that cleared that up.

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck in Molly's story at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep." I searched and saw a couple other people had the same issue but I didn't see any solution. Somebody suggested going to the room at night and not already being in the room, but that didn't change anything. I tried playing through and waiting through several weeks of game time but nothing happens. I'm playing version 0.6.2.a and all other stories are at the "You have reached the end of..."
go to sleep early. that fixed it for me

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Played through it. Still haven't found the fabled NTR. If someone can point me in the right direction, or has a save file of it, that'd be nice.

P.S.: I'm mostly saying this in jest. But yea, if someone can tell me where the "NTR" is, I'd appreciate it.
you can copy your game, use unren to unpack the images and look there for the images.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes