3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Am i missing some step here?How to make katie and lilly remove clothing till completely naked in drinking minigame?I can only make them strip till they only have underwear left and after that they keep refusing to strip and keep drinking till they out.I only manage to make hannah fully nude.
Force them to drink 4. The try again

Reactions: Hime19

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Here is RAR file for everything i have found. On page 7 is the latest full save file for Version "Exchange Student [v0.6.2.a]" That can be used for the next version.

This game has alot of one time events, So having a full save doesn't make sense if you looking for the spicy stuff.
The RAR file include all the scene i have found. May or may not have missed some.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Seen some people asking for previous version save file.
Here is the save file for "ExchangeStudent 0.6.1.d"
Full save ( I may change this save file later since i somehow made a mistake with Hannah's route)
What is the error with Hannah's route?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
What is the error with Hannah's route?
Somehow it's on friend route, But give me some times. I feel like the save i have it's bugged out of its mind. I feel like some stuff are missing. Its an old save. I think there is something wrong it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update and only new i saw was scenes with roomie's friend in dormitory and pool.

still have that waiting hint on roomie so apparently i haz a bug.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Personally I find the story a bit of a mess unfortunately. The whole idea of having a stupid sandbox running through a VN leads to serious problems. I ended once in the sandbox then just moved back to the VN shortly afterwords but missed a whole section of story. Finally made it to the end of the VN not knowing if I missed more of the story.

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
Based on unren and gameplay you can only get Hannah naked.
SPOILER ALERT!!!

That is not Correct, When I UNREN I found 6 pictures where Katie is completely naked. Two when she is holding a phone, One when she is supposed to be spinning around and three when she is kissing Kellan. FYI, Kellan is completely nude in the three pictures kissing a completely naked Katie. I included images of when she is not naked for comparison but have only gotten Hannah Naked.

L37_GF_phone1_02.jpg L37_GF_phone1_03.jpg L37_GF_phone3_02.jpg L37_GF_phone3_03.jpg L37_GFspin1_4.jpg L37_GFspin1_RM0GF0.jpg L37_GFspin1_RM0GF1.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss1_322.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss1_323.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss2_322.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss2_323.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss3_322.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss3_323.jpg L37_GF_phone1_02.jpg L37_GF_phone1_03.jpg L37_GF_phone3_02.jpg L37_GF_phone3_03.jpg L37_GFspin1_4.jpg L37_GFspin1_RM0GF0.jpg L37_GFspin1_RM0GF1.jpg L37_MF_GFkiss1_322.jpg

Reactions: aoe4686

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
now wait is wait weekday when roomie's friend with whom mc was swimming comes but after waiting 7 days (skipped weekend) nothing happened with roomie or her friend.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For those stressing about NTR, it is avoidable, it's possible to play that in the game, but easily avoided.
Also during the drinking game you can choose whether Lily does anything like that with Kellan, by saying yes or no when she looks at you for your approval or not. It gives you that option before the drinking game starts

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How to avoid the drinking game crap. or how it should have been done...... simple you are given a choice earlier to keep Kellan single..... choosing yes should lock him out from even being invited to the drinking game. The ntr in this game is pointless as it is, there is just enough to warrant the tag but not enough to truly make the fans of the fetish happy. Then we have the dev saying its not in the game yet it is. All this is doing is annoying the non ntr fans while not making the ntr grind through a game for a couple of scenes that dont justify the time wasted to get them.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How to avoid the drinking game crap. or how it should have been done...... simple you are given a choice earlier to keep Kellan single..... choosing yes should lock him out from even being invited to the drinking game. The ntr in this game is pointless as it is, there is just enough to warrant the tag but not enough to truly make the fans of the fetish happy. Then we have the dev saying its not in the game yet it is. All this is doing is annoying the non ntr fans while not making the ntr grind through a game for a couple of scenes that dont justify the time wasted to get them.
I enjoyed the whole game so far, and the NTR is just the cherry on top, so your argument is invalid.

Also, everything points out that more of it will be ahead since Kellan has been developing for a while now, it would make no sense to just drop him after all this buildup, so it could be more than worth it in the final product, you are just judging a small slice of the game that is being developed.
If it is avoidable why would you care even? Just skip it

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes