3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
All attachments are down right now, until the servers are working again none will work. Other hosts will have to be used to post save, mods etc.

Edit - And just as said that they're back.

Last edited:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018

SO I HOPE THIS to BE TRUE still . and have no changed it to - NO OPTIONAL NTR - hope hope it stays op , ad pregancy and preg sex if want somethin more hard ...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

SO I HOPE THIS to BE TRUE still . and have no changed it to - NO OPTIONAL NTR - hope hope it stays op , ad pregancy and preg sex if want somethin more hard ...
You mean YES OPTIONAL NTR.
Because of this, I will make the whole ntr part optional when it will be implemented.
Meaning, the NTR will not be forced on anyone.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
YES hope it be Optinal NTR, playing now ♪ is a little redundant on free roaming BUT YOU KNOW WHAT is Fine as it is if no NTR. NTR is fine only when i am doing the NTR gaaaah
Is the NTR the path when you choose to be just friends with the mother and nothing else?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is the NTR the path when you choose to be just friends with the mother and nothing else?
I this game you are clearly given the choice of whether you will let another man get to your mom or not. Also a woman appears in the game who clearly states that she is interested in a sister (and later in others as well). Here, too, you have a clear choice as to whether you allow it or not. I don't know whether there are other optional NTR situations. I haven't played the current build yet. But the scenes that i know of are very easy to play or avoid. So you can't stumble into NTR. It only happens if you want to.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I this game you are clearly given the choice of whether you will let another man get to your mom or not. Also a woman appears in the game who clearly states that she is interested in a sister (and later in others as well). Here, too, you have a clear choice as to whether you allow it or not. I don't know whether there are other optional NTR situations. I haven't played the current build yet. But the scenes that i know of are very easy to play or avoid. So you can't stumble into NTR. It only happens if you want to.
I personally have no problem with NTR content hell it is some of my favorite kinds of content within these games so when I see these kinds of games I have no problem diving head first into them (It helps not to put yourself into the MC shoes)

I only asked the question because that seemed liked the only bit of "NTR" content that the game had to offer and even with that when I saw the MC face it didn't even look like he was bothered by it seeing as he willingly set her up with the guy and seems to be more concerned about Molly's daughter if anything.

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
I personally have no problem with NTR content hell it is some of my favorite kinds of content within these games so when I see these kinds of games I have no problem diving head first into them (It helps not to put yourself into the MC shoes)

I only asked the question because that seemed liked the only bit of "NTR" content that the game had to offer and even with that when I saw the MC face it didn't even look like he was bothered by it seeing as he willingly set her up with the guy and seems to be more concerned about Molly's daughter if anything.
yeah.. theres no NTR content in the game, tag is misleading

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i kinda enjoyed this in the beggining but to my disappoinment after all these updates cant still fuck lilly,even the anal failed.its all about teasing and blowjob and kissing,progress is very slow damn!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i kinda enjoyed this in the beggining but to my disappoinment after all these updates cant still fuck lilly,even the anal failed.its all about teasing and blowjob and kissing,progress is very slow damn!
but can fuck mommy many times and roomie's friend twice.

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
it similar too ntr and swinging content is also present, we dont know where the dev will take this game.
Which is the swinging? as far as I know the friend will only "flirts" with the roommate if you don't pick her route, and also doesn't the dev clearly said in the game there will be no NTR? they said it just before you get the spinning bottle party scene

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Which is the swinging? as far as I know the friend will only "flirts" with the roommate if you don't pick her route, and also doesn't the dev clearly said in the game there will be no NTR? they said it just before you get the spinning bottle party scene
There was an interaction with Hannah where one of the choices mentioned future content between her and Kellan or something like that. I don't remember exactly what it said. There's also some content during the spin the bottle game that I don't think is unlocked yet, but if you look at the images folder, there are some spicy scenarios between Kellan and Lily.

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
There was an interaction with Hannah where one of the choices mentioned future content between her and Kellan or something like that. I don't remember exactly what it said. There's also some content during the spin the bottle game that I don't think is unlocked yet, but if you look at the images folder, there are some spicy scenarios between Kellan and Lily.
yeah... but my guess that it will be scenes for the mothers path? I spent hours on the drinking game for that kind of stuff! one can only hope....

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
look at the images in game folder or use gallery unlocker and see how much the black dude comes one your roomate.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes