• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.2c + WT/Gal by STJay

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 300 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: STJay

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
After the prologue this sandbox feels way too much like a content desert to me. Tried a week or so of the activities and it just got way too repetitive. Tried to go to the city and there's nothing there yet other than a stub for the university dorms. This thing probably won't get my attention again until at least a year has gone by.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After the prologue this sandbox feels way too much like a content desert to me. Tried a week or so of the activities and it just got way too repetitive. Tried to go to the city and there's nothing there yet other than a stub for the university dorms. This thing probably won't get my attention again until at least a year has gone by.

well its slowburn since needs seduce roomie and her mother slowly, roomie's schoolmates are bit easier and others don't have much content atm.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Definitely way too slow a burn. Repetitiveness is boring. Grind is boring.
agreed. I think the dev thinks they've painted themselves into a predictable ending.

Katie is helping the MC unleash Lily so she can play with her after the mc goes back to his country, and she'll set the MC up to break Lily's heart so she can swoop in and pick up the pieces. The dev has made it pretty clear through the writing that a harem situation can't happen between Lily and Molly, and Katie is written as a lesbian. The dev has kinda fucked themselves over.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
No actual sex (not counting blowjobs/handjobs) in forever. Stuck in limbo with others - ask for a date with the mom she accepts but it never happens. Hint for Lily is to show her anal videos but the only one that shows up is blowjob videos. Totally borked. And the Same. Damn. Thing. Happens. Every. Day. That isn't an adult game it's a snoozefest/blueball fest. Needs serious improvement. Get rid of the grind and make the things recomended actually able to happen.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Anybody know what's going on here? I'm thinking I've hit a bug because nothing happens after weeks of in-game time. I'm playing v0.6.3 and hints for all other girls' stories say "You have reached the end ... for this update..." I really hope the solution is not to start a new game, because frankly, this game isn't worth it.

1643772332186.png

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Anybody know what's going on here? I'm thinking I've hit a bug because nothing happens after weeks of in-game time. I'm playing v0.6.3 and hints for all other girls' stories say "You have reached the end ... for this update..." I really hope the solution is not to start a new game, because frankly, this game isn't worth it.

View attachment 1629344
TBH I been stuck on this screen for last 20 days in game WAIT ANOTHER DAY ? WEEK haha! nothing will happen so just let you know its not only you :) wait wait wait.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jack0h

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno exactly what was new, got scenes with that woman whose grass mc cuts and still have that wait weekdays that roomie's 1 friend does something (waited like months game time).

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
i used unren and saw that there were multiple senarios of which female lead and the black guy get action but no matter what i do there is no option to the selected . any walkthrough or gallery unlcoker available?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i used unren and saw that there were multiple senarios of which female lead and the black guy get action but no matter what i do there is no option to the selected . any walkthrough or gallery unlcoker available?
that's on spin the bottle game. don't ask how to trigger it.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
GALLERY
Recently got the chance to get caught up with this game. The models are quite nice, and I like the premise. Therefore I figured I'd make a scene replay gallery for myself and anybody else who like that sort of thing.

Notes:
  • The gallery contains basically all of the more explicit scenes in the game. These can be as tame as simple kissing or as hardcore as whatever the dev has in store for this game.
  • I tried to do my best to organize the gallery into parts according to user preference, but it can get a little cluttered.
  • The original game doesn't have any music, so I thought I might as well add one or two for the gallery.
  • There are some scenes that can only be seen in the sandbox version of the game which I have added and labeled.
  • I added some scenes from the 'spin-the-bottle' minigame, and the way some images were coded were rather poor.
    • If you try to view a scene with specific nudity levels, and you feel like there should be an image popping up that is not, please let me know so I can see whether there's supposed to be something there.
  • I did try to clean up some spelling/grammar issues but, as you'll easily see when using the mod, didn't do too much.
    • Some things were triggering me more than others.
  • The gallery can be accessed via the icon on the top-right of the main menu.

Gallery for 0.6.3a has been updated (01-30-2022):
  • 'Free Roam' and 'Lust' mean that you can only really see that scene while playing Sandbox.
    • A good majority of Hannah, Katie, Angela, and Isabel's scenes are not yet in the VN version.
  • 'Hybrid' means that it's a scene that pops up in someone else's route.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did test this mod out, and I didn't have any issues. I'll update this mod every time the game updates if you all want. Otherwise, I'll do so at my leisure. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to fix them.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find this mod to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind for if/when you are make suggestions.
mhm. I can't download the file for some reason tried on 3 different browsers. nothing working. Anybody else can upload it somewhere else for the time being?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes