3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Have you actually encountered this glitch yourself?
Yes, I have.

Did you report it? Just a few posts ago, someone said they did a full non-NTR run with no issues. This is still in development and whether you believe it or not, no developer is perfect. Having been programming for over 20 years myself, I get that. We miss things. Shit happens and we often rely on the people who use our programs/games/VNs, whatever you want to call it...to help us identify bugs so we can fix them.
No, but that's only because I read several dozens of pages prior that the dev was already aware of it. No one's asking him to be perfect, but this bug has been around for far longer than it should be. Since you've done programming yourself I think you can agree it shouldn't be taking this long right? I mean it's only one transitional scene that needs to be fixed.

I get that it ruins your experience when you encounter something you thought you could avoid. I personally dislike lesbian content, but I'm not going everywhere driving down ratings with my reviews of lesbian content.
Are you accusing me of review bombing? I only review games which I actually enjoy so I don't know where this is coming from. Weird.

I'm not even asking for it to be removed. I just want to be able to avoid it. However, if a dev has a certain story in mind where it's involved, well, they should continue with their vision. Bottom line, if you can't handle it, wait for these to be completed and see if it's something you're interested in.
That's exactly what we've been asking for all this time. Make it actually avoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mid4s

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Man, I'm loving the characters and set up in this game but the updates are so slow and the content added is so little when there finally is an update. I don't see any way that this game actually gets some substantial content added let alone it ever getting finished. Which is a real shame.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, I have.
so reporting could potentially help the dev pin point what happened and fix it, no?

No, but that's only because I read several dozens of pages prior that the dev was already aware of it. No one's asking him to be perfect, but this bug has been around for far longer than it should be. Since you've done programming yourself I think you can agree it shouldn't be taking this long right? I mean it's only one transitional scene that needs to be fixed.
Depends. I've only seen a few people talk about it in this thread. No specific details provided as far as I can see. Is dev even monitoring this thread? Some devs don't give a fuck about F95, since their shit is being ripped off, you know? So maybe just sticking to what their supporters want? I'm not sure.
Are you accusing me of review bombing? I only review games which I actually enjoy so I don't know where this is coming from. Weird.
Not at all. I was just providing an example of what often happens. I did not intend to say that is what you're doing. Apologies for the confusion there.
That's exactly what we've been asking for all this time. Make it actually avoidable.
We're agreeable here. But this goes back to my point earlier. Who is in contact with the dev? It doesn't seem that LokiArt is a member here...unless they are under another username? So we can go back and forth all we want, but if dev doesn't monitor this site, then it really doesn't matter.

Reactions: Gudil

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Exchange Student [v0.6.3.a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 301 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 284 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Progressing with the others but still stuck at Sicia suggesting I show an anal video to Lily, which never ever comes up.
Has been like this through like 4 updates.
Only have the option to show a BJ video.

Reactions: Korrderr

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Wait - What? Suddenly NTR is added? Don't tell me it's true!
I never saw this before, so it must be very recently. Please tell me it's avoidable.

I have not played very far in, and liked the characters. But if this is going to the unavoidable NTR route I'm out!!!

What a shame. I do not have too much problems with netori (although it depends - I hate drugging, blackmailing, rape or mind control for instance), and even can bear (within limits) netorase, but netorare is a big fat NO for me. Sure - I get it that some people like this, and I certainly won't criticize that. Everyone their own taste. But it's just not for me.

So - Has someone played the game far enough to inform me what is the case here. Avoidable? Netorare, netorase or netori? For me it depends on the answer if I keep up with this VN or going to drop it.

(Edit: Sorry - got netori and netorare switched by mistake - This is now corrected... And yes you are right, I'm stupid some times ;-).

Last edited:

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
I never saw this before, so it must be very recently. Please tell me it's avoidable.

I have not played very far in, and liked the characters. But if this is going to the unavoidable NTR route I'm out!!!

What a shame. I do not have too much problems with netorare (although it depends), and even can bear (within limits) netorase, but netori is a big fat NO for me. Sure - I get it that some people like this, and I certainly won't criticize that. Everyone their own taste. But it's just not for me.

So - Has someone played the game far enough to inform me what is the case here. Avoidable? Netorare, netorase or netori? For me it depends on the answer if I keep up with this VN or going to drop it.
so far it's just teasing and I don't even know how to find it.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I'm stuck on Molly's story at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep." I've played through a couple of weeks of game time and nothing happens.
Did you actually click on the bed to go sleep or you skipped time?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

What a shame. I do not have too much problems with netori (although it depends - I hate drugging, blackmailing, rape or mind control for instance), and even can bear (within limits) netorase, but netorare is a big fat NO for me. Sure - I get it that some people like this, and I certainly won't criticize that. Everyone their own taste. But it's just not for me.

(Edit: Sorry - got netori and netorare switched by mistake - This is now corrected... And yes you are right, I'm stupid some times ;-).
It is avoidable. Don`t worry

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
So what, is there ntr in this game or not? The game tell me there is no ntr, the genres tell me there is -.-

ofeliya

Sep 17, 2018
if you choose a /Friend route/ with Molly, then she will start a relationship with Bob. Molly will become inaccessible to you.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game has horrible progression. Despite all those updates you still cannot fuck Lily and Molly has only one scene at the pool. You are stuck at the endless blowjob/ makeout circle.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This game has horrible progression. Despite all those updates you still cannot fuck Lily and Molly has only one scene at the pool. You are stuck at the endless blowjob/ makeout circle.
Then you have not played some options correctly, because in the update before this one, there is a full sex scene with Molly in bed in both missionary and doggystyle positions.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes