3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
So, what I'm seeing here is the dev decided to add unavoidable ntr on top of an already ridiculous grind, and still no sex scenes after more than a year of updates. Too bad; at one point this game really had potential. Maybe I'll look at it again next year, but right now I honestly don't have time to fool with it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, what I'm seeing here is the dev decided to add unavoidable ntr on top of an already ridiculous grind, and still no sex scenes after more than a year of updates. Too bad; at one point this game really had potential. Maybe I'll look at it again next year, but right now I honestly don't have time to fool with it.
I haven't played since the previous update, but the NTR that showed up wasn't meant to be unavoidable - it seems there are some bugs to be worked out. Apart from that, I remember some sex with Molly from the previous update, as well.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I haven't played since the previous update, but the NTR that showed up wasn't meant to be unavoidable - it seems there are some bugs to be worked out. Apart from that, I remember some sex with Molly from the previous update, as well.
I just did all the events and I didn't see any NTR
he probably get mistaken and he wanted to post on the Midnight Paradise forum :sneaky:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Originally NTR wasnt going to even be in the game but seems he wants to go after that extra dollar. problem is it is probably costing him even more having it because he will lose any chance of getting non ntr players to support him because of adding it. I am sure someone will come back with a snappy pro ntr comment but they just dont get the support that most non ntr games get. The reason is without it a ntr player will still play it but non ntr players even if its avoidable... they will be the one avoiding it by not playing or supporting.
Other than the grind is seems like a fun game with cute girls heading into a harem. Remove the freaking grinding or simply cut it down considerably, Fix al the damn bugs getting people stuck everywhere, And the little bit of ntr that is there wont satisfy the ntr crowd but it does take away time and effort for that content that could be better spent fixing everything else. So grind and ntr in the long run are going to hurt this game more than anything else.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Originally NTR wasnt going to even be in the game but seems he wants to go after that extra dollar. problem is it is probably costing him even more having it because he will lose any chance of getting non ntr players to support him because of adding it. I am sure someone will come back with a snappy pro ntr comment but they just dont get the support that most non ntr games get. The reason is without it a ntr player will still play it but non ntr players even if its avoidable... they will be the one avoiding it by not playing or supporting.
Other than the grind is seems like a fun game with cute girls heading into a harem. Remove the freaking grinding or simply cut it down considerably, Fix al the damn bugs getting people stuck everywhere, And the little bit of ntr that is there wont satisfy the ntr crowd but it does take away time and effort for that content that could be better spent fixing everything else. So grind and ntr in the long run are going to hurt this game more than anything else.

I can second this statement.

Dev, having NTR - lite content is really a "Worst of both worlds" scenario. Those players who love NTR are almost always going to ask for more, while saying that the game doesn't have enough (which will annoy them).

Meanwhile, players who will not support games with NTR (like myself) see the tag, see the kinda-almost-ntr-ish content, and we think "The Dev is going 'that direction', I am not going to support the game"

I have personally canceled my $upport for several games at this point, for this very reason (and by canceled, I mean I generally will not pledge to a developer for any future projects).

It truly is a major deciding factor for some.

That said,

My personal philosophy is that a Dev can and SHOULD make whatever they want, that is their choice as the developer.

However, if they choose to add NTR (or Futa, or sharing, or a few other things) I simply will NOT support their project.
It is not an issue of avoidable or not, it's a 'hard-pass' on me giving financial $upporting.

Different games for different folks, but I think it reasonable that, as a developer should make what they enjoy, a player should support what they enjoy.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
So... you guys are saying that you will refuse to play a game you still enjoy because it has optional content you may skip, and it is the fault of everyone else?

Talk about spoiled.
It seems you clearly missed the point, which is quite simple really. The dev borked the code in such a way that the 'avoidable' content that the people you are pertaining to have obviously 'avoided' isn't actually avoidable as the LI involved in it still talks about it having actually happened even though the player chose to 'avoid' it. For immersive players, it not only leaves a bad taste in the mouth but is actually a deal breaker.

Talk about (insert demeaning adjective here).

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i was originally following this game from the start and i liked it. it was a nice game and the MC slowly introducing Lilly to sexual things was great and Lilly was super cute. then one update a while back the NTR tag popped up and i was like.... "wait, what?!" and read in the forum posts about the scene with Lilly and the only other dude in the game! Lilly was my waifu in this game and i was disappointed i haven't played the game since! i still like Molly cause shes a hottie but im against NTR and having my waifu thrown to the proverbial wolves was a hurtful blow. ill continue to watch this title and see what happens but if the NTR is unavoidable i dont think ill play this one anymore.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i was originally following this game from the start and i liked it. it was a nice game and the MC slowly introducing Lilly to sexual things was great and Lilly was super cute. then one update a while back the NTR tag popped up and i was like.... "wait, what?!" and read in the forum posts about the scene whit Lilly and the only other dude in the game! Lilly was my waifu in this game and i was disappointed i haven't played the game since! i still like Molly cause shes a hottie but im against NTR and having my waifu thrown to the proverbial wolves was a hurtful blow. ill continue to watch this title and see what happens but if the NTR is unavoidable i dont think ill play this one anymore.
dev's intentions are for it to be avoidable.

• Haha
Reactions: RockyBalboa1985

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So... you guys are saying that you will refuse to play a game you still enjoy because it has optional content you may skip, and it is the fault of everyone else?

Talk about spoiled.
I play games with Avoidable NTR content the problem with this game is for the Pro crowd there is so little of it it wont make them happy but the tag draws them in. There are many players that simply see the tag and Nope pass right by without giving it a chance.
This has nothing to do with people being spoiled this has everything to do with how it's driving players away That do not like that content and considering the distrust players have against so many other devs that have said there wont be any of this or that fetish only to have it sprung on them or in this case so badly done even if some player chooses to avoid it they get a bug which this game is loaded with and said fetish is in their face again. So you can drop the whole selfish or entitled crap. Most of us have seen it and other names non ntr players are called all before. If anything the entitled one lately seem to be the pro side because their posts do not get deleted left and right but a non ntr player has them deleted left and right when they in some case just ask a simple question.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
It seems you clearly missed the point, which is quite simple really. The dev borked the code in such a way that the 'avoidable' content that the people you are pertaining to have obviously 'avoided' isn't actually avoidable as the LI involved in it still talks about it having actually happened even though the player chose to 'avoid' it. For immersive players, it not only leaves a bad taste in the mouth but is actually a deal breaker.

Talk about (insert demeaning adjective here).
Are you really trying to argue that the f95zone community would give up on a ren'py game because of a glitch? I just clicked the first link in your signature and *that* game's (Long Road Home) first changelog note is "fixed a continuity bug", yet you are a walking billboard for it. Shouldn't it have been a dealbreaker for you?

Talk about hypocritical.

This has nothing to do with people being spoiled this has everything to do with how it's driving players away
...because they are spoiled.

Seriously, they 'sprung' the fetish on you? Oh nooooo.

Hey you know what I do when a ren'py game 'springs' feet fetish on me? I roll my eyes and hold ctrl to skip it. What I do not is go to the game's thread and start complaining how the pro feet agenda is driving away good tax paying citizens and stealing all our jobs.

non ntr players are called all before
Gee I wonder why.

Couldn't be because literally every thread in this site has the same group of people complaining about ntr again and again and again and again and again.

No, it must be everyone else that is wrong.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
1. How THE FUCK do you get Molly to actually go on the 2nd date to the movies with you rather than just asking but nothing happens?
2. How THE FUCK do you show an anal video to Lily?

The content in this game moves slower than molasses uphill in Siberia in January and has infrequent updates.

Reactions: makcim334

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Are you really trying to argue that the f95zone community would give up on a ren'py game because of a glitch? I just clicked the first link in your signature and *that* game's (Long Road Home) first changelog note is "fixed a continuity bug", yet you are a walking billboard for it. Shouldn't it have been a dealbreaker for you?

Talk about hypocritical.
A glitch that has been around for how many months/updates now yet the dev for some reason unknown but to himself, refuses to fix? The bug you are talking about in LRH literally existed for like 3 days before the dev was on top of it and released a patch. Again, you are completely missing the point. Idk if you're trolling or are really this dense at this point. Even so, no it wouldn't have been a dealbreaker for me and most chaps that play that game as it doesn't involve a certain fetish that people actively try to avoid. Apples and oranges, but anything to prove your point right?

Talk about (I'm not even sure what to call you anymore :ROFLMAO: ).

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A glitch that has been around for how many months/updates now yet the dev for some reason unknown but to himself, refuses to fix? The bug you are talking about in LRH literally existed for like 3 days before the dev was on top of it and released a patch. Again, you are completely missing the point. Idk if you're trolling or are really this dense at this point. Even so, no it wouldn't have been a dealbreaker for me and most chaps that play that game as it doesn't involve a certain fetish that people actively try to avoid. Apples and oranges, but anything to prove your point right?

Talk about (I'm not even sure what to call you anymore :ROFLMAO: ).
Have you actually encountered this glitch yourself? Did you report it? Just a few posts ago, someone said they did a full non-NTR run with no issues. This is still in development and whether you believe it or not, no developer is perfect. Having been programming for over 20 years myself, I get that. We miss things. Shit happens and we often rely on the people who use our programs/games/VNs, whatever you want to call it...to help us identify bugs so we can fix them.

I get that it ruins your experience when you encounter something you thought you could avoid. I personally dislike lesbian content, but I'm not going everywhere driving down ratings with my reviews of lesbian content. I'm not even asking for it to be removed. I just want to be able to avoid it. However, if a dev has a certain story in mind where it's involved, well, they should continue with their vision. Bottom line, if you can't handle it, wait for these to be completed and see if it's something you're interested in.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm stuck on Molly's story at "Wait until something happens at one of the nights after you go to sleep." I've played through a couple of weeks of game time and nothing happens.

Reactions: elle21
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes