3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

jonmac484

Feb 12, 2023
Amazing work on the stories and gameplay, really enjoyed it, finally completed all the stories so far and can't wait for the next update. Thank to all involved for the hard and great work.

jonmac484

Feb 12, 2023
Guys could i ask for some help, I've played the game and the stories are completed, however for example in katies story it says i've seen all the events for 0.6.2 but i've downloaded 0.7.0 and when i replay the game it says the same thing about hannah as well, i am doing something wrong in regards to the versions or can someone explain. thanks in advance am new to all this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys could i ask for some help, I've played the game and the stories are completed, however for example in katies story it says i've seen all the events for 0.6.2 but i've downloaded 0.7.0 and when i replay the game it says the same thing about hannah as well, i am doing something wrong in regards to the versions or can someone explain. thanks in advance am new to all this.
are you on sandbox or vn mode?

only roomie and her mother have gotten updates since 0.6.2.

jonmac484

Feb 12, 2023
are you on sandbox or vn mode?

only roomie and her mother have gotten updates since 0.6.2.
AH, yeah that's the ok thanks for the help, have completed the new updates, thanks for the help. I've done all of the stories for now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
SPOILER ALERT to all! You have been warned.

In the new p4 update you can have vaginal sex with her. Why spread false info or info you're not sure on?
I could even link a picture from my latest playthrough to prove it but that would be even more spoilers.
(As I'm new to this website I don't know how you blurr text or or type so people only see that spoiler tag.)

EDIT: Even the user " Wizard_Shiryuu " told me in one of those spoiler/blurr message written 7h of Feb.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
SPOILER ALERT to all! You have been warned.

Wrong. In the new p4 update you can have vaginal sex with her. Why spread false info or info you're not sure on?
I could even link a picture from my latest playthrough to prove it but that would be even more spoilers.
(As I'm new to this website I don't know how you blurr text or or type so people only see that spoiler tag.)

EDIT: Even the user " Wizard_Shiryuu " told me in one of those spoiler/blurr message written 7h of Feb.
My apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: guardianfather
Aug 30, 2022
Exchange Student [v0.7.0.p4b] [LokiArt] – Compressed + macOS version

I build a macOS version using SDK and the Win/Lin v0.7.0.p4b files provided.

- Tested macOS Ventura

Compressions

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.7.0.p4_b.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes