Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I was wondering what would be the next situation Steve and Nicole get into once they return. I know this release will finalize the vacation but there are a lot of different situations that need to be paid off. What do you think Guter should go for next?
1. Nicole trying to "turn" Brian. I'm still not totally sold on him being gay.
2. Nicole poses for Mr. Lee
3. Nicole tutors Mohan on more than just school work
4. Steve and Nicole hook up with Steve's Army buddy.
5. I think Steve gave his contact info a couple of chapters ago to another photographer.
6. Steve and Casey follow up and investigate Henry's ex-wife.
7. Nicole goes on a date with Colin to the movies or the cafe.
8. Steve goes out with Laura.
I'm sure I'm missing something but there are a lot of story lines we need to pay off. On top of that we have to solve the issue of the missing women and Henry.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
So I was wondering what would be the next situation Steve and Nicole get into once they return. I know this release will finalize the vacation but there are a lot of different situations that need to be paid off. What do you think Guter should go for next?
5. I think Steve gave his contact info a couple of chapters ago to another photographer.
I'm sure I'm missing something but there are a lot of story lines we need to pay off. On top of that we have to solve the issue of the missing women and Henry.
Right on point and I agree, this chapter should be release.

But I'm still waiting for the mushu wushu Mr Lee content. Fuxking dirty grandpa

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I’m still waiting on a scene with Nichole’s hot boss, they met at the water park, either lesbian or a a 3some or even if Nichole just wants to watch Steve bang her boss, I think all 3 choices should be available :love:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I’m still waiting on a scene with Nichole’s hot boss, they met at the water park, either lesbian or a a 3some or even if Nichole just wants to watch Steve bang her boss, I think all 3 choices should be available :love:
And if we are talking about the waterpark, whats about Margot (?) The hot influencer, who will certanly need photos of a semi professional hobby photographer. Maybe also for her onlyfans... but not only photos...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So Guter posted on patreon that he will probably release by the end of the month. Isn't the 20th kinda, sorta like the end of the month? Just hoping.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
In an update, Nicole, Steve and Joseph had a conversation while they were traveling by bus.

Joseph: Have you ever thought about having children? I think it would make you even happier.
Nicole: I... of course, but its not time enough.
Steve: We need to save up some money, I want my child to have the best of everything.
Joseph: Oh, I understand .... but remember that time is running out and we are not getting younger every day. This should be done while you are young and healthy...
Nicole: Well... you are right. We will think about it. Children, its wonderful...
Steve: (Why did he bring up this topic? This is so strange to hear from an elderly man at time when he is greedily looking at my wife's body)(I can see exactly where his gaze is directed. Why was he so worried about Nikki's pregnancy? Damn, its hot...) Joseph: I think this is my stop. Well I was glad to see you. Have a good time on this vacation.
Nicole: thank you Joseph!
Steve:What was that, Honey?
Nicole: Well, I would say that he behaves like a typical elderly man who wants a grandchildren. But...
Steve: So it wasn't just me who imagined it. it is funny...
Nicole: Hmm...

After that, Joseph's story caught my attention. Does anyone have any information or guesses about this? Will Steve and Nicole want Joseph to be the father of their first child?

mase88

Jan 7, 2018
In an update, Nicole, Steve and Joseph had a conversation while they were traveling by bus.

Joseph: Have you ever thought about having children? I think it would make you even happier.
Nicole: I... of course, but its not time enough.
Steve: We need to save up some money, I want my child to have the best of everything.
Joseph: Oh, I understand .... but remember that time is running out and we are not getting younger every day. This should be done while you are young and healthy...
Nicole: Well... you are right. We will think about it. Children, its wonderful...
Steve: (Why did he bring up this topic? This is so strange to hear from an elderly man at time when he is greedily looking at my wife's body)(I can see exactly where his gaze is directed. Why was he so worried about Nikki's pregnancy? Damn, its hot...) Joseph: I think this is my stop. Well I was glad to see you. Have a good time on this vacation.
Nicole: thank you Joseph!
Steve:What was that, Honey?
Nicole: Well, I would say that he behaves like a typical elderly man who wants a grandchildren. But...
Steve: So it wasn't just me who imagined it. it is funny...
Nicole: Hmm...

After that, Joseph's story caught my attention. Does anyone have any information or guesses about this? Will Steve and Nicole want Joseph to be the father of their first child?
I don't think Steve or Nicole want that, Joseph would also be a strange choice, why would such a fit couple choose such an old man.

Reactions: Skep-tiker
4.30 star(s) 83 Votes