T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I totally agree, I absolutely loved it initially from the early days of flashing to teasing and screwing a work colleague, the story was going on the right path, and then on a totally different one (holiday) with more of the same, shag the manager, shag the lorry driver, etc,etc, animations also remain a low point, compare this against some of the other on F95 and there's no contest. IMHO it's gone from a spicy tale to a boring directionless one.
why all of a sudden is the wife turned into a slut? i agree with you

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Exciting Games [Ep.16 Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 632Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: jenyabest

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
why all of a sudden is the wife turned into a slut? i agree with you
It's been said before but I'll state it again. The game has 16 chapters and been going for 4 years and it's possible, based upon the way you play, that Nicole hasn't slept with any other guy at all. It's all up to how you play. In addition, it says in the description of the game that they are going down a path that will open them both up to lust. By that definition they should become more open to new experiences. It's taken 16 chapters to get to the point they are now. I don't think she has "suddenly" become a turbo slut. but that's just my opinion.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
It's been said before but I'll state it again. The game has 16 chapters and been going for 4 years and it's possible, based upon the way you play, that Nicole hasn't slept with any other guy at all. It's all up to how you play. In addition, it says in the description of the game that they are going down a path that will open them both up to lust. By that definition they should become more open to new experiences. It's taken 16 chapters to get to the point they are now. I don't think she has "suddenly" become a turbo slut. but that's just my opinion.
What I love about the game is that every update gives you the choice if you want Nichole to go wild and have sex with others by giving you the 3 red !!! warning you.
or you can pick the other choice just hookup with her in front of an audience.
Other games pigeonhole you into a certain path by how much corruption points you have and make you have sex with everyone after you hit a certain corruption

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes