Dude202178

Feb 28, 2021
Great update Guter Reiter but if i may add a suggestion: In the last scene you gave us the option to send pictures to one of various girls, since we have no "phone" UI or any other way to quicktrack the names to faces and people it might be prudent to add a thumbnail or info to the girls we message. I couldnt remember for the live of me the names of some random sidecharacter from 5 updates ago.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck i dont remember who these bitches are
Sarah: Nicoles girlfriend. The BBQ and the subsesquent couple swap are at her house.

Margot: Influencer girl from the Waterpark

Fiona: Nicoles friend, Steve could get a BJ and possibly fuck her in Sarahs garden while Nicole watches.

Casey: Steves partner, the hot rookie officer

Nancy: Steve picks her up while Nicole is catting with her Ex Kevin at the bar.

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
Sarah: Nicoles girlfriend. The BBQ and the subsesquent couple swap are at her house.

Margot: Influencer girl from the Waterpark

Fiona: Nicoles friend, Steve could get a BJ and possibly fuck her in Sarahs garden while Nicole watches.

Casey: Steves partner, the hot rookie officer

Nancy: Steve picks her up while Nicole is catting with her Ex Kevin at the bar.
Oh ty, i remember now. Sad there's no Nina though

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is it wrong that I cannot get my head around that idea? I mean I am not a hater of anything but to think there are actually real people that think like that can only make me shake my head. I guess I am just not wired that way, oh well. A wise man once said... "it is, what it is!"
It's explained as the rules agreed by both parties. Even if it's weird that someone would agree to something, in the end they did actively agreed to those things. You can enter a contract with anyone about anything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The most used up contract is the relationship agreement .. that even Sheldon had to break into millions of pieces once it ensured that the hottie who would be there for him, like a mother, would inprint on him, no matter the contract or the agreement.
You can enter a contract with anyone about anything
If Sheldon could not keep to it just because a young impressionable lab honey planted a smooch on his face, how are we supposed to resist the cnostant allure and finess of beauty coupled with tender care and hypnotizing body of Nicole?

Is it wrong that I cannot get my head around that idea? I mean I am not a hater of anything but to think there are actually real people that think like that can only make me shake my head. I guess I am just not wired that way, oh well. A wise man once said... "it is, what it is!"
This is a fantasy on so many levels: it has been established by actual swingers that you cannot walk the plank with your exes or your coworkers - IRL you will get raped if you are a girl or get clubbered by the bull or his bouncer if you are the boy. Whomever is the meat (the actual beautiful person, be it the girl or the boy) in the grinder of sharing sex with strangers, he or she will get stumped or stolen, because most singles looking to ”share” are there to steal.

There are other games where you will understand that in swinging games, there are always just bulls or just single guys who take whom they want and treat girls or their spouses like dirt just because bullying socially in a setting where people are ”expected” to put out are the usual stomping grounds of predators and man eaters who also like mind games outside of the club = blackmail and other dirty tactics.

IRL finding reliable swinging buddies or bulls or a third wheel who would share the sex but not the feelings of belonging is a huge risk and turn off for couples looking to enter the life style. The hustle of always looking over your shoulder or having one eye at the back is just too much of a hustle for a little bit of adult fun and games.

It is just a hustle and the bat to the head of MC in this game perfectly suggests how early in this game IRL resemblance totally leaves the build up of this game and pure fantasy has been going on for quite a number of updates.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It's a good update, but it seemed a little short to me, I understand that this is because I want more of a good game. That is, this is a problem of my perception, not the developer's.
Some developers don't like spoilers. But I would like to ask Guter Reiter, are there any plots planned ahead with GG, Nicole and Eric with his girlfriend Laura?
But the plot of Nicole and Colin with their friends interests me even more. Are there any plans?
But in any case, I'm looking forward to continuing.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Good update. But i think the game lost its "erotic style". Its a bit "too" fast.. i know its still a hot game... .
I think some cheating would be a nice option but for both. Well cant wait for the next update.
You mean it lost its spark. It's quite tricky to tell a journey over several updates when you try the hardest to avoid any kind of drama. When every action needs a clear thumbs up from both parties it all becomes too predictable, especially when there's no outside force that can shake things up a bit.

I hope the return to the city gives us more kinkier scenes. It's not necessary for them to cheat on each other either. They can still talk about what their next step is going to be without telling exactly why they are motivated to do it. That could be up the discretion of the person and the player.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
It's a good update, but it seemed a little short to me, I understand that this is because I want more of a good game. That is, this is a problem of my perception, not the developer's.
Some developers don't like spoilers. But I would like to ask Guter Reiter, are there any plots planned ahead with GG, Nicole and Eric with his girlfriend Laura?
But the plot of Nicole and Colin with their friends interests me even more. Are there any plans?
But in any case, I'm looking forward to continuing.
Hi friend, I'm glad you enjoyed this update. And all the storylines that you have listed will have a continuation and an ending. I have plans for all of these characters. And as always, a lot will depend on your decisions earlier and in the future. But I'm not ready to say when that will happen, as there are many other important characters and story lines that need my attention.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hi friend, I'm glad you enjoyed this update. And all the storylines that you have listed will have a continuation and an ending. I have plans for all of these characters. And as always, a lot will depend on your decisions earlier and in the future. But I'm not ready to say when that will happen, as there are many other important characters and story lines that need my attention.
Keep up the great work! It's a great game! One of my favorites.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I don’t remember Nichole’s office workers name but that one scene where he comes over her house and fucks her while Steve’s not there felt the closest to cheating to me anyway
I only remember him coming over with Steve there. And anything that happened with him was with Steve's agreement.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes