robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this might be my fav update. finally the male mc gets to fuck someone. not only that, he gets to fuck his wife for a change instead of just watching her tease other dudes. then to top it off, i get to make the pretty boy Brandon watch while mc fucks his gf and Nicole teases him and then later says she wasn't attracted to him cause he was a pussy. like to see alot more of this in games. way too many male mc cuck games on here and this is more of what i prefer. now that Anne from TAC has begun her cuckqueen stuff in TACOS and Nicole is beginning to be a cuckqueen for Steve in this game, i am enjoying those games more.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I wish we could get ntr in this game
it would have to be when they go back to a routine life. she still has a coworker who believes they are having an affair. she also frequently runs into the kids. there are opportunities but it would have to be subtle. she's not the cheating type. if she did, i could only see it happening because she gives intp her passions because she gets drunk or just immensely horny and steve isn't around.

nonetheless, i'm more of a hotwife and sharing fan so i love the story.

Reactions: itsreallyme

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Seeing your wife having sex with others and still being in a strong relationship with you? Jackpot, I'm in!
Is it wrong that I cannot get my head around that idea? I mean I am not a hater of anything but to think there are actually real people that think like that can only make me shake my head. I guess I am just not wired that way, oh well. A wise man once said... "it is, what it is!"

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Is it wrong that I cannot get my head around that idea? I mean I am not a hater of anything but to think there are actually real people that think like that can only make me shake my head. I guess I am just not wired that way, oh well. A wise man once said... "it is, what it is!"
I dont get it either. I'm here for the cuckquean scenes....

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Nearly four years now since the game's inception. Wonder how long before the game comes to a finale. Though the CG work wasn't my cup of tea, I did like the narrative quite a bit. Would like to pick it up again, but preferably with a finished story than an ongoing one.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ExcitingGames-EP16Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: chenerba

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
My software scanned it and found no problems. I've had false-positives before with some AVNs a couple of times.
I download a lot off of F95, and this is only the second time a virus has been flagged, if only one of my security packages flagged the Trojan I’d probably think false positive but the fact that 2 flagged a Trojan tells me there’s an issue, mcafee total isn’t cheap and Avira is usually reliable, also the fact that dozens and dozens of other downloads went thru both packages with zero issues tells me this download is dodgy.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I wish we could get ntr in this game
nah, it will completely ruin this game. Typical ntr game - pathetic loser mc with micro dick being regularly humiliated by his gf/wife. Nicole and Steve have amazing chemistry, they truly love/trust each other and ntr doesn't suit this setup

this might be my fav update. finally the male mc gets to fuck someone. not only that, he gets to fuck his wife for a change instead of just watching her tease other dudes. then to top it off, i get to make the pretty boy Brandon watch while mc fucks his gf and Nicole teases him and then later says she wasn't attracted to him cause he was a pussy. like to see alot more of this in games. way too many male mc cuck games on here and this is more of what i prefer. now that Anne from TAC has begun her cuckqueen stuff in TACOS and Nicole is beginning to be a cuckqueen for Steve in this game, i am enjoying those games more.
mc fucked few girls already. Nicole could be a very good cuckquean for her man if you pick the right choices :cool:

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Quick question. I was reading earlier posts in this thread from years ago as well as the OP which said there won't be cheating and the game is just consensual sharing. I was wondering if that has changed over the years or is this game still purely consensual sharing with an alpha cuck?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question. I was reading earlier posts in this thread from years ago as well as the OP which said there won't be cheating and the game is just consensual sharing. I was wondering if that has changed over the years or is this game still purely consensual sharing with an alpha cuck?
Still the same, won't be changing.

Reactions: sagerock820

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Nicole is beginning to be a cuckqueen for Steve in this game, i am enjoying those games more.
Nicole had already been a cuckqueen on several instances in past updates:
Nancy: Refusing Kevin (Nicoles Ex) leads to Nicole furiosly jilling to Steve fucking Nancy

Fiona: Steve on patrol denying the couple in the car their blowjob gives him the possibility to fuck Fiona, while Nicole secretly watches.

Nina: Coosing Nicole wants to watch leads to her being cuck while Steve fucks Nina

sadly, patreon is flooded with NTS guys, otherwise there could be a lot more of cuckquean content, as GR has mentioned tgis to be one of his favorites.

Also, additionally, you could always cockblock the other guys, giving Steve sone kind of bull dynamic.

See above. Seldomly there are scenes where steve isnt present, but i think nicole tell him afterwards. Also you can still just deny any other guy.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes