ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I have mentioned this there a while ago.
The NTR/sharing haters were mad because of it, as if they're scared of the tags themselves.
Even though the tags are only meant to help us AND them.
Hopefully the site does separate the tags between NTR, sharing and swinging, maybe even other options like lesbian NTR and lesbian sharing.
But until then, we have these issues.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is it wrong that I cannot get my head around that idea? I mean I am not a hater of anything but to think there are actually real people that think like that can only make me shake my head. I guess I am just not wired that way, oh well. A wise man once said... "it is, what it is!"
In the UK there is a think called 'Dogging' where people drive to car parks looking for sex or to watch people have sex and there are quite a few guys that turn up with their partners and jerkoff while their wife/gf sucks or fucks someone.
I've never been in a relationship where I thought that could be a possibility, but I think I would be ok with it as the thought of it excites.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In the UK there is a think called 'Dogging' where people drive to car parks looking for sex or to watch people have sex and there are quite a few guys that turn up with their partners and jerkoff while their wife/gf sucks or fucks someone.
I've never been in a relationship where I thought that could be a possibility, but I think I would be ok with it as the thought of it excites.
I've seen some videos of this, it's interesting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the US many singers of both ill or questionable repute sing of themselves of being pimps - pimps that marry/traffick/pay/rape/blackmail/enslave girls to get them to perform sexual acts while they film or make proffit outta it in other ways than straight up taking your money.
IRL - you stand to walk right into a pimp hustling you for his girl or his girl doing it and then either asking for all your money or having her pimp clean you out.

The sites are full of ”Amateur” videos where Pimps organise and film such things for their sites to sell.
I've seen some videos of this, it's interesting.
Of course, you decide if you want to bring your spouse/wife/fiancee to places where people who make money outtta sex for a living will dominate. This makes you a mere tool in their well orchestrated hustle - because they can and know how.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I have lost all interest in this game
I totally agree, I absolutely loved it initially from the early days of flashing to teasing and screwing a work colleague, the story was going on the right path, and then on a totally different one (holiday) with more of the same, shag the manager, shag the lorry driver, etc,etc, animations also remain a low point, compare this against some of the other on F95 and there's no contest. IMHO it's gone from a spicy tale to a boring directionless one.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I do think the game is due for a little intrigue and this could come from a variety of different avenues. The story with Casey could go down an interesting path. I would like to see the Henry story fleshed out more. Maybe Casey gets taken by him and Steve is forced to do things to keep her alive (not sexual, just forcing him to do illegal actions). Regarding Nicole, sooner or later Guter is going to show us who has been watching her either through binoculars or a camera (I'm not sure which one it is but it's obvious that this person has been watching Nicole enjoy her time with other men). Does this guy blackmail Nicole into doing things (sexual this time) so he doesn't release the pictures?
Another thing that is a possible issue is the fact that Nicole always brags that Steve's cock is the best and biggest she has taken. What happens when she finds one better/bigger? Who will that be and how will she respond to that?
I don't think we will see true cheating in this game but I think they will be pushing the envelope as to what they do farther and farther until they realize that maybe they've gone too far. The question is will there be an unhappy ending for our couple? I have no idea. All I do know is Guter has stated many times that outcomes are based on previous choices. Not all the choices will impact the outcomes but I'm wondering which ones will? Finally, everyone can have their own opinions of any game and I'm not going to be the one to tell them they are wrong. You like what you like and you don't like what you don't like. I do enjoy the game. I put it in my top three games that I am currently playing. And no, I'm not going to say who the other two are since that will open up discussions on them and I want this thread to stay on this game. My only hope for this game is that the updates come out quicker. I believe Guter works alone which makes it difficult since he has a life outside of this game but having an update ever 8-10 weeks would be great.

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
My two cents: I think it's time to close the curtains on the game now. It would be perfect time to do so at a high note. No more intriguing factor left anymore in this game.

visan

Jul 28, 2021
Whore wifes fucking everything with a dick coz their husbands are the worst man on earth, or wifes that turn into whores coz their abusers corrupt them and they just cant resist their superior watever, and the list go on, we have tons of those games around.
This game can be better? For sure. Its slow? For sure. Characters could have better facial expressions? For sure.
Still the best on its genre!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I really like the base setup of this game, as it is much closer to what a swinger lifestyle is really like than most of the games in this space, the Engrish and confusing path switches hold it back from being truly great. Really needs to be proofread and it needs a built-in walkthrough or a road map, so we know what the choices change, down the line.

I was in the lifestyle for about 15 years. Me and my partners, would swap couples or do FFM threesomes, I even acted as a bull a couple of times for a cuckold couple. We never played alone(when the partner was not there) and I never played the cuck, although I did watch them, while recovering from an orgasm and vice versa, they would watch me but we never excluded each other. We liked to be watched together as well.

This game has a lot of that, which I like. The English is just bad at times and you have weird choices that somehow block you from future content but you have no idea at the time. Like allowing the couple to be kinky in their car, stops you from a future hookup. All while you are doing stuff with your wife, in public places. While making random choices like that, affecting other things(butterfly effect) is true to life, it is not really what you want in a game where you are the one in control.

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Having played through the first thirteen episodes, I'm generally pleased with the level of choices given; there are plenty of things in the game I'm not into, but it usually gives the player options to navigate around them (if you're willing to overlook some of the MC's thoughts and dialogue where he comes across as eager to get cucked no matter how you play). The graphics and writing are passable, if nothing special: It suffers from being too verbose in parts, but nothing too criminal.

Only thing I'm missing so far is an option to tell Yanlin to fuck off with her rapey creep vibes. I had hoped that not exchanging numbers with her would be the end of it but no, back up she pops and this time there are no options for Nicole to refuse her.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes