Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Exciting Games [Ep.16 Final] [Guter Reiter] - Compressed

Win/Linux [654 MB]
- - - -

Mac [627 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can anyone explain why "netorare" tag is there? In the game description it says no cheating yet has netorare tag. Very contradicting.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Can anyone explain why "netorare" tag is there? In the game description it says no cheating yet has netorare tag. Very contradicting.
Sometimes it gets put on games that have sharing or swinging. Not very accurate because there is no cheating in the game. Just the sharing/swinging.

Reactions: Maviarab

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Sometimes it gets put on games that have sharing or swinging. Not very accurate because there is no cheating in the game. Just the sharing/swinging.
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. There is a NTR tag and a cheating tag. There are not many NTR tags that also don’t have either the corruption or cheating tag. It’s one of the best parts of this game. I’m tired of the games where you have the limp dicked minute man husband who gets cheated on by the guy with the horse cock. I’m not saying it can’t be done well but it’s just so overused

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Honestly, I think it would be wise for this site to implement a "netorase" tag to help clear up any potential confusion, like what happened here.

Reactions: MarkSpectre

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly, I think it would be wise for this site to implement a "netorase" tag to help clear up any potential confusion, like what happened here.
Ala, look one post up....and then check that post for planned tags.

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
180netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
181netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
182netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The file size dropped significantly compared to the previous 2 versions, 1.46g vs 2.15g and 1.97g, , is this correct, was it optimized in some way?

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
In the very early episodes, steve and nicole speaking about going to the beach or going camping. You have picked beach there.
Either start a new game or get 52_URM to change that flag.
is it only the switch partner with that couple? I thought the main girl was gonna have her way with other guys.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
is it only the switch partner with that couple? I thought the main girl was gonna have her way with other guys.
In the previous update when they first get to the campsite they go for a walk. Nicole asks Steve if he wants to get naked with her on the walk. If you say yes you meet the other couple, if you say no then they come across the guys at the camp.

tallghostdown

Feb 29, 2020
In past episodes, I found a critical bug that could break Fiona's story in the future, so I recommend replaying from Episode 9

Basically start the game from the beginning? Thats if you care about fiona.

Reactions: Beowulf72
May 30, 2017
In the previous update when they first get to the campsite they go for a walk. Nicole asks Steve if he wants to get naked with her on the walk. If you say yes you meet the other couple, if you say no then they come across the guys at the camp.
I see, tks, I guess that I have to replay again :v

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have to go back and try that route, I went with the couple. Which I thought was a good scene actually.

Reactions: Beowulf72

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The file size dropped significantly compared to the previous 2 versions, 1.46g vs 2.15g and 1.97g, , is this correct, was it optimized in some way?
Noted in the changelog fixes/changes/dialogue rework, so means images might have been combined, resized, compressed more, or even changed to a different format. Seems the dev is always going back and reworking (not changing the story) and fixing things.

Reactions: AkiranGaming
4.30 star(s) 83 Votes