Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Can anyone say when the public release will be... So I won't open this website till that date to prevent spoilers ( I haven't played for the last three updates)

Reactions: RK - Milf

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
hello,

cant get to the camp, my game end at the train station, any help please ?
In the very early episodes, steve and nicole speaking about going to the beach or going camping. You have picked beach there.
Either start a new game or get 52_URM to change that flag.

Reactions: Ebolaa

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, I’ve played the new update. It’s a worthy release. If you aren’t aware and are just playing then when the couple gets to the vacation spot they go for a walk in the woods and Nicole asks Steve to join her naked in the walk and you get the option to accept or decline. Do a save at this point because your decision will affect the scenes you get in the update. Also, while I liked it you could tell Guter just wanted to end it and go back to the main story. You really only see the first and last day of the vacation which I thought was a missed effort. I was thinking they would go a little crazier since they were on vacation. But it’s definitely worth it to play it when you can. I am more anxious to see the continuation of the main story

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Okay, I’ve played the new update. It’s a worthy release. If you aren’t aware and are just playing then when the couple gets to the vacation spot they go for a walk in the woods and Nicole asks Steve to join her naked in the walk and you get the option to accept or decline. Do a save at this point because your decision will affect the scenes you get in the update. Also, while I liked it you could tell Guter just wanted to end it and go back to the main story. You really only see the first and last day of the vacation which I thought was a missed effort. I was thinking they would go a little crazier since they were on vacation. But it’s definitely worth it to play it when you can. I am more anxious to see the continuation of the main story
Its not a complete loss of effort.
GR could always add flashbacks of the vacation later.

"This one time, at band camp...."

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Yo guys IDK if this was asked before or if the Dev has ever mentioned it before, Do we have a final episode count for this game's completion? I'm trying to figure out at what stage of development the dev is right now, I kinda want to start the game only after it's completed so i dont keep waiting for new releases. Any idea how many episodes remain or a rough development time estimate?

Reactions: JIE^_^

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm. Don’t know. The update for higher tiers came out last Friday so should have come out by today. Maybe message Guter on Patreon

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes