SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I'm not having any issues on my end either, but I know that some cheap antivirus programs can mistakenly flag Ren'Py games. I've been told it's due to the logs feature, which requires access to your computer data, and those cheap antivirus programs often misinterpret that as a virus.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I wonder how Mega works because I read a lot of people complaining about it, when it's always the one I find the fastest and most stable. And I'm not a paying customer.
I can only assume their CDN favours me but has a bottleneck for others, I guess.
never had a problem with mega, the best in my book. tried the others, they suck donkey dicks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah. Shouldn't this have the NTR tag then? Anyway, cheers, I'm out.
netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
But since F95 has NO netorase, no this DOES NOT need NTR tag as it DOES NOT APPLY.

That is why the NTR tag was removed, as it isn't NTR.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
It might be an interesting idea for a swinger or secret society chapter idea.
Masked Nicole on the stage... (19 to 59th minutes) and closure at home with Steve (61 to 71 mınutes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope one of the patrons likes it and let Guter Reiter know :D

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes