defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well, it's been discussed a lot. When people do something consensually, it's not cheating. imho. I could be wrong)
Yes you are right NTR is a Japanese term started to use in the 70s/80s Mangas and Hentai
this

Reactions: canes1le

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sharing/swinging/cuckolding/hotwifing are my favourite kinks, so this game is very promising for to develop these fetishes!
I appreciate in particular that the body are real and there are not giants cocks/boobs, and that the cuckold will be "alpha" (no husband humiliation, he is willing to share his wife to other men while watching and get excited).
No cheating, and this is right because a loving couple don't hide anything to each other, but they want only to spice up their relationship and it is only for fun and for excitement breaking the marital monotony, the sex is one thing but the love is another one!
I'm hoping to see great outfits (stockings/garter belt with thong and high heels, my favourites) in the sex scenes that will excite even more the other men that will fuck Nicole!
So best wishes to the Dev, the starting is very good!

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
So, speaking about NTR. Friends, I'm honestly confused again.)) In General, I will do as planned, call it what you want.)
Specifically for this, I did not rush to release, so that you can understand the path of this game. That's why I prepared 6 episodes at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss and ant007

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Sharing/swinging/cuckolding/hotwifing are my favourite kinks, so this game is very promising for to develop these fetishes!
I appreciate in particular that the body are real and there are not giants cocks/boobs, and that the cuckold will be "alpha" (no husband humiliation, he is willing to share his wife to other men while watching and get excited).
No cheating, and this is right because a loving couple don't hide anything to each other, but they want only to spice up their relationship and it is only for fun and for excitement breaking the marital monotony, the sex is one thing but the love is another one!
I'm hoping to see great outfits (stockings/garter belt with thong and high heels, my favourites) in the sex scenes that will excite even more the other men that will fuck Nicole!
So best wishes to the Dev, the starting is very good!
Thank you friend for your support! Your opinion is very important to me.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I think this game will be added on my list of favourite game very soon.
I love to watch couples that love sex.. SEX IS THE BEST THING un human life.... romance love is only good as childish tale to grow-up the kids in a good family...
but after eighteenth birthday explore all sex routes is a must.
In a couple relationship after 3/4 years of relationship if they want continue to enjoy with sex ... NTR os the best way to make your relationship survive for 10/20/30 years more.
Otherwise the relationship will fall in a boring non sex life where at least one or maybe all the two of them
will fall into a sad routine where depression and frustration take over them... and GO: with tons of Xanax

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"You'll have cuckold, swinging, sharing, but in my opinion there's no NTR" - man I'd love to know what NTR means to the dev then :D
it means the literal translation of stealing the wife and pure cheating. Also known as non-fetish cuckolding. Cuckolding as the modern day fetish is sharing without the swinging. Just because people on f95 have their own interpretation to what they want NTR to be, doesn't make it true outside of f95...so f95 can keep on believing what they want to.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I think this game will be added on my list of favourite game very soon.
I love to se couple that love sex.. SEX IS THE BEST THING un human life.... romance love is only good as childish tale to grow-up the kids in a good family...
but after eighteenth birthday explore all sex routes is a must.
In a couple relationship after 3/4 years of relationship if they want continue to enjoy with sex ... NTR os the best way to make your relationship survive for 10/20/30 years more.
Otherwise the relationship will fall in a boring non sex life where at least one or maybe all the two of them
will fall into a sad routine where depression and frustration take over them... and GO: with tons of Xanax
I absolutely agree with you, friend )

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I was downloading this game ... but there is a problem:
this is Public demo!
I do not like to play games with missing scenes.
witch is the differences between public demo and the full release?

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I was downloading this game ... but there is a problem:
this is Public demo!
I do not like to play games with missing scenes.
witch is the differences between public demo and the full release?
No difference. Everything that is available in the Basic version will be in the Public version. Except for the Stories, but they do not relate to the main plot and do not affect Nicole and Steve in any way. And "Demo" because this is the first release. From Episode 7 I will remove this.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Main girl and gym girl are super hot ... red head looked a bit weird and then thief had the exact same face as her which threw me.

Renders are well done, it was generally hot though things haven't really started getting wild yet ... was shorter than I expected considering it said episode 6, but makes sense for a first release and as they're quite short chunks.

So yeah, all in all was good and I'll look forward to giving it another whirl when there's more content.

Reactions: Guter Reiter
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes