TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You made that scene happen with a choice you made earlier.

There's a moment where Nicki and the MC are in bed together, and you get the choice of saying "I want to see lesbian sex" or "I want someone to watch us have sex". You chose lesbian sex, so Nicki fulfills your wish by inviting her friend over to have lesbian sex for the MC.
I did not, I choose the "I want someone to watch us have sex", also they started to talk about them going to a restaurant and the girl kissing her, also they had interacted a total of 1 times until this scene appeared

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I did not, I choose the "I want someone to watch us have sex", also they started to talk about them going to a restaurant and the girl kissing her, also they had interacted a total of 1 times until this scene appeared
Are you using a mod by chance? Could be causing you to see multiple paths that you never selected (most mods open up all paths so you see everything, even if you didn't want to).

I use the PC version of the game without a mod and haven't ran into that issue.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Are you using a mod by chance? Could be causing you to see multiple paths that you never selected (most mods open up all paths so you see everything, even if you didn't want to).

nop, no mod that even comes close to touching any file related to the story, just the trasparency mod (for text boxes) but that only affects the screen file at most.
it may be that a certain combinations of certain choices does that, or just the fact of taking the girl's number, no clue I didn't look at the code, might do so though, but I still don't like the fact that the Female MC lied to the Male MC (she says she has to go because of work and not to meet the girl), if looking at the code later I find out they were supposed to have an agreement then that fixes it but other wise it just isn't my thing.

edit: Yep I was right, looked into the code and this happens if you choose to get her number, so yeah the whole lying is a total no-no for me and since I can't deal with it in the game I prefeer just not playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigphil963

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

It definitely wouldn't have been from my mod. On that choice I leave it to the player for which path they want to go, I also add a chooseable option for being able to do multiple paths at the same time as I don't force them.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
edit: Yep I was right, looked into the code and this happens if you choose to get her number, so yeah the whole lying is a total no-no for me and since I can't deal with it in the game I prefeer just not playing.
In my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod I give context that choosing to take her number opens the door for Yanlin.
Code:
"Ask for a phone number (nicole_courage + 1)\n(Opens up Yanlin Path)":
So that would hint that they could do something, but either way it was meant for the benefit of the MMC and not cheating otherwise the scene would have been shown as behind his back not to surprise him for his pleasure.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
In my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod I give context that choosing to take her number opens the door for Yanlin.
Code:
"Ask for a phone number (nicole_courage + 1)\n(Opens up Yanlin Path)":
So that would hint that they could do something, but either way it was meant for the benefit of the MMC and not cheating otherwise the scene would have been shown as behind his back not to surprise him for his pleasure.
If that was the objective it was badly presented in my opinion, first she leaves a get-togher that she brought us to while lying about the reason(that is my no-no by the way, not that she kissed someone else), then when the MC gets home she doesn't even discuss what is about to happen and just does it (wich isn't bad, I just don't like it too much), but more importantly up to this point she had 1 interaction with that character and now their behaviour is almost like that off a dom-sub out of nowhere, also the character choosen for this scene is presented just as a rude B so that might have been a part of what I didn't like too.

Reactions: bigphil963

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
You should try the path where you don't take Yanlin number, I think you will like it better and it will fix everything you didn't like with this scene. I understand your opinion, I also didn't like Yanlin attitude and the scene for all this reasons. The alternative fit all my expectations.

lesson of fun

Apr 26, 2017
This will contradict the characters of the main characters and their relationships with each other. Believe me, they are able to have great fun without cheating, and maybe even better. And that's what I want to show.
The premise of this game is simply spot on for so many adults playing erotic games. It deals in realism, sexual exploration, strong feminism and intelligent masculinity. It's almost unique how the game explores sexuality among the sexual mature. It is deeply needed in this game genre and therefore also what will make this game legendary in the future. I'm a huge admirer of your work!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Guter Reiter - There's a coding error in the scene with the older gentleman in the park in the latest episode.

Re: Sarah Update - The dev decided to change that character up a bit. So what's the deal here -- what was that news update about from last month? No one was talking about it and I was curious about it.

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Guter Reiter I know we just had a big scene with the teens in the last update,I am just so fucking curious,as I love that fetish of experienced women with youger boys, when in your timeline is planed another scene with them? Just so I can calm myself down.... And bonus points if you are considering them to have a double penetration... Are you? Or is it not in your plans at all?

Amazing work, amazing game, i can't get enough of it

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I do that on purpose. I don't like this kind of mechanics in games. I believe that such mechanics limit the player. Most often, the game forces the player to follow the most depraved path in order to see the content. A good path becomes simply unclaimed and unnecessary. After all, the further it goes, the more events it blocks. And the most important point... why does everyone think that by giving up one thing, a person cannot decide on something else? In addition, in this game we are not playing for a young innocent girl who needs to be corrupted, but for already adult and experienced people in sex. I believe that they have the right to decide when they turn to one or another path. I want to let the players play their own story and how they like it, and not artificially and absurdly take away their choice.
Your house, your rules.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Guter Reiter I know we just had a big scene with the teens in the last update,I am just so fucking curious,as I love that fetish of experienced women with youger boys, when in your timeline is planed another scene with them? Just so I can calm myself down.... And bonus points if you are considering them to have a double penetration... Are you? Or is it not in your plans at all?

Amazing work, amazing game, i can't get enough of it
I will touch on this topic in the future, but for now we need to please other players as well =) I'm not ready to specify the exact dates yet.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I will touch on this topic in the future, but for now we need to please other players as well =) I'm not ready to specify the exact dates yet.
The game has really a very good approach in letting the player decide how far to go with every scene. Thats really great instead of forcing it by script. But i must admit that it is very tempting to see a character corruption development based on these decissions on Nicole which would end up that she will start cheating at one point. I would be fine if at a certain grade of corruption the player can decide if Steve or Nicole start to cheat in certain situations as long it will not get forced by script.
It would be also interesting that there is no cheating at all but depending on how far u go and grade of corruption u unlock or lock activities and scenes later in game. Just to give a little weight to the decissions and try different playthroughs.
But anyway its really a very exciting game as the title describes and very well made.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 13 Part 1 + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 307 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I updated my android port for y'all.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The wife gets to have other dicks if she wants, but the husband? No. He can't even get a little piece of side action without the involvement of the wife. This game is about the wife getting all action first and foremost, the male protagonist is secondary and merely exists to fulfill a cuck fetish (if chosen).

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
The wife gets to have other dicks if she wants, but the husband? No. He can't even get a little piece of side action without the involvement of the wife. This game is about the wife getting all action first and foremost, the male protagonist is secondary and merely exists to fulfill a cuck fetish (if chosen).
Time to time... if you had at least dedicated yourself to review the script you would see that there is a lot of material not yet implemented where he (Steve) has affinity with other girls... be patient little grasshopper, everything will come (I hope). )))

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes