groober

Dec 16, 2019
Crack on Dev .. love this game and whatever you feel is right is right by me .. let her loose and dress her barely .. show her off all over town :love:

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
2 Question about game route

1- there is a scene in woods where they do photograph and after that Nicole do handjob or blowjob for Steve, they hide behind tree or they doing it freely and young man observe and wank! which choices make them do it freely not behind tree and Nicole swallows ?

2- in the club when Nicole doing handjob for Anthony which choices make her swallows? i manage to see it one time by chance! the rest of the time no matter which way i choose Nicole empty his Balls in her hand!

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Now I'm curious about the scene in the club! I've tried a lot of combination in the game and I was thinking I've already seen all the scenes but I never got a scene with Anthony where Nicole not letting him cum into her hand but in her mouth instead. But after looking into the images folder, there is exactly the scene you described!

I'll try multiples run later to try to trigger it. I think it could be related to some choices way before ep11 and Nicole experience with cum in mouth.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020

1- there is a scene in woods where they do photograph and after that Nicole do handjob or blowjob for Steve, they hide behind tree or they doing it freely and young man observe and wank! which choices make them do it freely not behind tree and Nicole swallows ?

2- in the club when Nicole doing handjob for Anthony which choices make her swallows? i manage to see it one time by chance! the rest of the time no matter which way i choose Nicole empty his Balls in her hand!
you have to go the Yamlin path ... there you get the missing BJ point for swallow

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Could make sense, I never take the Yamlinth path cause I dislike her attitude and comments toward Steve.

But I've learn something new because of you guys! I usually prefer the other path in the club (toilet with the glory hole). As with Anthony, my Nicole didn't let the stranger dick in the glory hole finishing in her mouth but into her hand instead. Looking at the images folder again...finishing the stranger in the mouth is possible! Thanks for the tip. I need to replay the game. Again. ;)

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
About your first question in the wood, I alway get this result in my gameplay. So maybe the good combination is to say to Nicole you want to have sex in front of someone else (when you have to choose between this and a lesbian show)? This is only assumption based in my results. I did this and didn't take Yamlinth path (so I got a scene with Sarah instead) and I always got the result you wanted.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Could make sense, I never take the Yamlinth path cause I dislike her attitude and comments toward Steve.

But I've learn something new because of you guys! I usually prefer the other path in the club (toilet with the glory hole). As with Anthony, my Nicole didn't let the stranger dick in the glory hole finishing in her mouth but into her hand instead. Looking at the images folder again...finishing the stranger in the mouth is possible! Thanks for the tip. I need to replay the game. Again. ;)
yes since I Yamlin is not my type I also just found out by accident

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019

If I remember correctly, you have to keep cumming in her mouth, so she gets used to it. There is also Walkthrough Mod that I think lets you see consequence of each choice.

Reactions: pavlogrk

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021

Did you find your answer? I did some test and to get this scene and not hidding behind a tree, you MUST choose "I want someone to watch us have sex" instead of "I want to watch lesbian sex" when you get this choice.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Dev News

Development News 22

"Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the latest news. At the moment, more than 300 renders have already been ready and the writing of code and dialogues has been partially completed. I think you will see a new update this month =) As I reported earlier, the new episode will also be split into two parts. The first half will be mostly devoted to the plot. And by the way, how do you like Nicole's new hairstyle? =) In any case, the hairstyle can always be returned to the old one =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the latest news. At the moment, more than 300 renders have already been ready and the writing of code and dialogues has been partially completed. I think you will see a new update this month =) As I reported earlier, the new episode will also be split into two parts. The first half will be mostly devoted to the plot. And by the way, how do you like Nicole's new hairstyle? =) In any case, the hairstyle can always be returned to the old one =)"

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Dev News

Development News 22

"Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the latest news. At the moment, more than 300 renders have already been ready and the writing of code and dialogues has been partially completed. I think you will see a new update this month =) As I reported earlier, the new episode will also be split into two parts. The first half will be mostly devoted to the plot. And by the way, how do you like Nicole's new hairstyle? =) In any case, the hairstyle can always be returned to the old one =)

Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the latest news. At the moment, more than 300 renders have already been ready and the writing of code and dialogues has been partially completed. I think you will see a new update this month =) As I reported earlier, the new episode will also be split into two parts. The first half will be mostly devoted to the plot. And by the way, how do you like Nicole's new hairstyle? =) In any case, the hairstyle can always be returned to the old one =)"

Can you post a before and after picture for the hair as being a typical male I didn't notice any difference

Reactions: Shefat
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes