VN Ren'Py Abandoned Excluded [Ep. 2] [RevisedStrategy]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

How important to you (1 lowest, 5 highest) is Audio (music and/or sound effects) in a VN?

Results are only viewable after voting.

creyden

Nov 9, 2020
What a shame. I wanted to explore relationship with Ellie who got MC's back and was really curious what's the reason for the girls' behaviour. IMO the story didn't develop enough for me to judge it, so far I even kinda liked it. Also weird AF that we got the release date and suddenly it gets abandoned. Will probably check the thread from time to time but I won't hold my breath.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
If a dev is going to give up, why not at least make a post telling us what you had planned for the plot and how you intended to end things? Even if you were writing as you went along, you could at least post about some ideas you had and things you wanted to try out. Give us at least a little bit of closure instead of just ghosting everyone completely.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
hi

does anybody knows or are there hints that the MC grows some balls or is this the kind of story where you are screwed over level 9000 and stay that little nice guy? I only know this mostly from ntr or cuck games but is the MC actually acting like he has been betrayed like this?

I haven't played it yet, because I fear I am forced to be some spineless guy.. :/

thanks
Well I, for one, am sad this game didn't get to continue.

Think last I checked, Patreon only had 2 supporters, so not surprised dev pulled the plug.

I genuinely wanted to see what messed up reasons dev was going to come up with for why the girls acted like complete bitches to MC and betrayed his trust in such a manner. Oh well, add it to the pile of "what could have been".
I rarely see devs that make such shit LI and wimp/beta MCs give proper or satisfactory explanations to the actions of those girls and MC rarely grows out of his submissive self and is just made to forgive and take everything without any protest
No wonder this didnt do well despite the good renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
I rarely see devs that make such shit LI and wimp/beta MCs give proper or satisfactory explanations to the actions of those girls and MC rarely grows out of his submissive self and is just made to forgive and take everything without any protest
No wonder this didnt do well despite the good renders.
sadly you games that start this way fail all to often, the dev gets upset that they have little to no support. honestly though what are they expecting . releasing 1 chapter ending with mystery ,confusion or just unanswered questions is understandable but when they go through 2,3 and i've evn seen a 4 chapter VN where through all of you still have no clue has to whats going on . take ( Frozen Past for example the dev is on what the 4th chaper now and all you know is their may be a chace that the MC was a hacker .... thats all the story tells the reader . the other small bits you learn about the story you learn in the first 10 or 15 min of the game . and the fact that he spends 3 or months to release a 5 min update is rather sad .of coarse this is me assuming the plug hasnt been pulled on it . im if you want to write a mystery /guessing game you should build up a fan base first . i think most of us would stick by a fav or proven dev if that were the case.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes