VN Ren'Py Abandoned Excluded [Ep. 2] [RevisedStrategy]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

How important to you (1 lowest, 5 highest) is Audio (music and/or sound effects) in a VN?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Good Day RevisedStrategy ,
I am writing in concerns with your game. I have seen the Patrion page and this forum as well and I am a bit concerned. I very much like and respect your work as so far it has been very good. I saw your post about your computer and the updates but you have been silent since the Feb 14th and not posted here since Jan 24th. I know you are delaying updates and I can totally understand. I would just like to see a bit more communication as to how things are progressing. Please do not take this message as Bi*ching or anything I was just looking for how things are going.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
The Renders are very good and the story is interesting and intriguing. I hope that the episodes will be longer in the future and that there will be more choices (we have only 4-5 so far).

Fuck Melissa
Olivia could be redeemable
Best LI so far is Ellie

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The Renders are very good and the story is interesting and intriguing. I hope that the episodes will be longer in the future and that there will be more choices (we have only 4-5 so far).

Fuck Melissa
Olivia could be redeemable
Best LI so far is Ellie
Had to think hard to remember the characters, it's been so long since last update that i've forgotten names and faces. I do hope the dev will eventually publish next episode, but starting to get worried if this ever gets to be finished.

Deleted member 4850722

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Had to think hard to remember the characters, it's been so long since last update that i've forgotten names and faces. I do hope the dev will eventually publish next episode, but starting to get worried if this ever gets to be finished.
banner.jpg

The release date for Episode 4 will also be revealed in game at the end of Episode 3. This is the start of a stricter release schedule, no more huge waits!

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
i gotta be honest,i had forgotten about this game till i saw the alert when i logged in today. but given the long id assume the update will be massive and high quality making the wait worth it...at least thats the hope !

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 2509630

The release date for Episode 4 will also be revealed in game at the end of Episode 3. This is the start of a stricter release schedule, no more huge waits!
Thank god this game isnt abandoned. Its actually interesting and I just removed a bunch of games I had been following after not hearing about them for a while only to see they were abandoned. Decided to check the status of some other titles including this one. What a relief.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For me also no reason why Patreon would close that page, no minors or I-cest in the game. I therefore also assume it was the dev himself... :rolleyes:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
not surprised, this game didn't have a whole lot going for it but the renders.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Well I, for one, am sad this game didn't get to continue.

Think last I checked, Patreon only had 2 supporters, so not surprised dev pulled the plug.

I genuinely wanted to see what messed up reasons dev was going to come up with for why the girls acted like complete bitches to MC and betrayed his trust in such a manner. Oh well, add it to the pile of "what could have been".

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well I, for one, am sad this game didn't get to continue.

Think last I checked, Patreon only had 2 supporters, so not surprised dev pulled the plug.

I genuinely wanted to see what messed up reasons dev was going to come up with for why the girls acted like complete bitches to MC and betrayed his trust in such a manner. Oh well, add it to the pile of "what could have been".
Might have been able to attract more supporters if they actually posted more about the progress in their coding/rendering, but all i can remember them posting was about extra/bonus renders.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Man it sucks when devs give up on games after they've clearly put a fair bit of effort into their render quality. These devs need to understand it may take a few releases to start to get traction...

Reactions: Lucifer_qq
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes