VN Ren'Py Abandoned Excluded [Ep. 2] [RevisedStrategy]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

How important to you (1 lowest, 5 highest) is Audio (music and/or sound effects) in a VN?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 13, 2016
really enjoyed the first episode. great models, story that makes you want to play more. cant wait for more! really hope it will get monthly updated. best wishes dev!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Short, but promising game start. The arts/renders ar top. Story was a bit confusing at the beginning for me, but makes sence now and maybe can be really good in the future. Looking forward for the next updates.

(hint @ KoGa3 : game has no music...;) )

• Hey there
Reactions: bruceroll and KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice game start, also looking forward for the next release.
Since I got the request here a quick Mod from me for the game.

Aug. 6, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP2

Mod features:
- a choices helper / walkthrough
- additional background music for the game, adapted to the scenes (can be switched to the original an dback while playing)
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- gallery unlock
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Excluded_01.jpg Excluded_02.jpg Excluded_03.jpg Excluded_04.jpg Excluded_05.jpg Excluded_06.jpg
Download Mod EP2 (~32MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod EP2 (~81MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
OK, definitely liked the renders. Charlotte is great looking.

Meanwhile LIs are...well damn, Ellie is fine is guess. The rest, if game allows me to choose, would get instant nope. Secrecy, mistrust and lying are not high on my list of favorable traits in love interests.

Still, really decent intro to the game. Bookmarked and following progress. Best of luck dev, hope you manage to create something great.

Reactions: Nico Odin

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I agree with the positive comments, this was a nice, intriguing start with great renders. The dev got me curious about the motivation behind the girls' actions, I do hope they get a chance to explain and try to set things right.

Mar 28, 2019
~> The image render is already a strip tease but the tag is it more 1 route or harem style since it's romance.

~>I gotta got feeling the dev still undecided.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh the girls are cute, but the story makes little sense, should have been longer and explained things better.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game is to have?
This first chapter/preview has exactly one choice which seems to make no difference in anything. It feels like it could develop into a multiple path/multiple ending game but at the moment it's extremely kinetic.

Deleted member 4850722

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Episode 2 is here! Thank you to everyone that has waited patiently for this release.

This episode took longer than expected to make. This is because I got a bit ahead of myself with developing environments & characters for future use, as well as getting a head start on writing for future episodes. This means that Episode 3 will be ready a lot sooner, with a lot more content.

Mac build is being uploaded now - my upload speed is throttled so it might take a little while.

I hope you all enjoy it and stay tuned for the next update!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Kinda thinking this needs a Kinetic Novel tag at this point. One choice very early in the first episode which made no difference in anything. Two choices in the second episode which apparently only affected your <whatever> score with your male friend and a choice to take a picture or not which *might* affect something down the line, who knows. So many opportunities to add choices with the potential LIs, but none offered. Hopefully the scene setting is about done now and the actual gameplay will start up in episode 3...

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes