dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Recently I've been reorganizing my folders and renaming files for better recognition. Exga has some really interesting abbreviations in their filenames. So far I've learned that NP is "no pubes", CLMX is "climax", xsub is "no subtitles" and Pat most likely means "Patreon release / version"?

Does anyone know what REM and DF stand for?

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Recently I've been reorganizing my folders and renaming files for better recognition. Exga has some really interesting abbreviations in their filenames. So far I've learned that NP is "no pubes", CLMX is "climax", xsub is "no subtitles" and Pat most likely means "Patreon release / version"?

Does anyone know what REM and DF stand for?
"DF" refers to "default" I think, since sometimes there are "ALT" or "alternate" versions. Pretty sure "REM" is short for "remastered" since there are two versions of Nclimax 1

May 11, 2018
I was gonna ask where Exga was since it has been a while since his last animation, turns out he's just upgrading some existing models, which i think looks fine honestly.
Hello!!!

I finished like 4 3D models recently, and it includes this new A2 2022 model.

The NieR:A models you've seen from me were based on year 2019,
and I did notice it's time to upgrade the NieR:A models.

[+] New base body mesh, T-pose (from A-pose), better & more procedural
materials, better bone weighting for more extreme poses, etc.
In short, up there with my Monhun models.

This anim. is still work in progress, but there's a big chance
it will get a climax phase.
Slingshot monokini (micro bikini) version may be possible, as shown in the images.

2B version for this anim. may be possible too, I just need to finish her model first.
A portion of his post talking about a future A2 video on his patreon

Edit, the WIP images are literally bland models without features so i didn't bother including them

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I was gonna ask where Exga was since it has been a while since his last animation, turns out he's just upgrading some existing models, which i think looks fine honestly.

A portion of his post talking about a future A2 video on his patreon

Edit, the WIP images are literally bland models without features so i didn't bother including them
That's what I thought as well, I am absolutely fine with Exga doing that but what annoys me a little is that September had 0 update, not even a wip update, yet ppl on patreon still got charged(also me), it's not alot but I feel kinda rigged ngl, hopefully there will be some animation in October:(

Apr 18, 2022
That's what I thought as well, I am absolutely fine with Exga doing that but what annoys me a little is that September had 0 update, not even a wip update, yet ppl on patreon still got charged(also me), it's not alot but I feel kinda rigged ngl, hopefully there will be some animation in October:(
BOSS may i ask you, do you have other artists that you subscribed to, if yes, can you tell me which one please :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote