vrynox

Mar 25, 2021
That's what I thought as well, I am absolutely fine with Exga doing that but what annoys me a little is that September had 0 update, not even a wip update, yet ppl on patreon still got charged(also me), it's not alot but I feel kinda rigged ngl, hopefully there will be some animation in October:(
I fully expected EXGA to once again pause last minute like they did back on July 29th.

May 11, 2018
That's what I thought as well, I am absolutely fine with Exga doing that but what annoys me a little is that September had 0 update, not even a wip update, yet ppl on patreon still got charged(also me), it's not alot but I feel kinda rigged ngl, hopefully there will be some animation in October:(
Hopefully he comes back with like a minute long animation with a climax. That makes the wait worth it I guess.

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone have 1 to 113 mega link or torrent? Cause this newest torrent takes a long time to extract the videos

Bonfire6

Aug 17, 2021
Wondering if you guys know, has EXGA ever shared their Nier models anywhere? Haven't been able to find too many good ones besides those out for 2B and 9S. EXGA's Commander, A2, and Operator models are astounding. Might've also been shared in the .blend scene format, which would include them.

May 11, 2018
Wondering if you guys know, has EXGA ever shared their Nier models anywhere? Haven't been able to find too many good ones besides those out for 2B and 9S. EXGA's Commander, A2, and Operator models are astounding. Might've also been shared in the .blend scene format, which would include them.
nah, he hasn't shared any of them as far as i'm aware. he made those models himself thats why i think he will never share them. Thats why im also a huge fan of his, since his Nier Characters are so unique and different from the common 2b smut you see on your run of the mill animators

Reactions: runner11
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote