Exiled to an island where you have to obey orders to survive​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-11
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: Khaaljo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Seems to be a lot more of these kinds of lezdom games as of late and that's not a bad thing. I prefer when it's a male MC getting dominated by females but I support the femdom games in general. Being able to choose your gender would be nice for people of both preferences.

Best of luck to the dev!

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Seems to be a lot more of these kinds of lezdom games as of late and that's not a bad thing. I prefer when it's a male MC getting dominated by females but I support the femdom games in general. Being able to choose your gender would be nice for people of both preferences.

Best of luck to the dev!
femdom games are rare lezdom even more rare losing to much time in a optional gender choice is pointless

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
It's way more entertaining to voluntarily "decay" to a low status of slavery than to slave your way up, the more you succumb, the more exciting it gets, it's the carrot hanging on the stick. Not so much Harshville-ish so far, more like Death's punishment, which is also an amazing game. Thank you and good luck with the game, I will definitely check future versions!

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
It's way more entertaining to voluntarily "decay" to a low status of slavery than to slave your way up, the more you succumb, the more exciting it gets, it's the carrot hanging on the stick. Not so much Harshville-ish so far, more like Death's punishment, which is also an amazing game. Thank you and good luck with the game, I will definitely check future versions!
I haven’t tried the game yet, to be honest. I am busy with real life, and I want to give it a chance.

He did say that my game (Death’s punishment) inspired him. So I’m looking forward to seeing what he has done.

For the people complaining about gender, it’s a pain in the ass to have the option. I know because people have told me to do the same thing.

I also Want to say, are tons of male femdom games. Lesbian femdom with feet is such a niche. I, for one I’m glad people are creating such games.

Not every game has to be the same. You can’t please everyone. But, as a fellow dev, all I say, make the game you want.

Good luck. I will play the game when I get a chance since I’m working on mine and stuck with family today.

Last edited:

Khaaljo

Jul 10, 2021
I haven’t tried the game yet, to be honest. I am busy with real life, and I want to give it a chance.

He did say that my game (Death’s punishment) inspired him. So I’m looking forward to seeing what he has done.

For the people complaining about gender, it’s a pain in the ass to have the option. I know because people have told me to do the same thing.

I also Want to say, are tons of male femdom games. Lesbian femdom with feet is such a niche. I, for one I’m glad people are creating such games.

Not every game has to be the same. You can’t please everyone. But, as a fellow dev, all I say, make the game you want.

Good luck. I will play the game when I get a chance since I’m working on mine and stuck with family today.
To change the gender its like making the game all over again or change the dialogue to he/she style which I'm not willing to do.
I will do my best anyway i know that the first version is too short but i realised that it's not easy at all specially with 3d designs and all that work gave me new appreciation for other dev.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
To change the gender its like making the game all over again or change the dialogue to he/she style which I'm not willing to do.
I will do my best anyway i know that the first version is too short but i realised that it's not easy at all specially with 3d designs and all that work gave me new appreciation for other dev.
exactly haha. Changing gender isn’t fun or easy. So that is why I say do what you’d like and have fun with.

good luck:)

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Very nice start, that's my kind of liking, imo, the game is heading into something very nice.

The only negative thing is, it's too short, but at the same time, i don't think we could call it, a negative point.

yoici

Apr 25, 2021
If you talk to the character from the side instead of in front of them the game freeze, aside from that looks good

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
hi folks.
after the first "longer" coversation with the purpel haired woman, im stuck..... [insert step-sis joke here]
as you can see im in window-mode and fast walk is on.
i approach her from the left side and not from the front. so i got stuck and cant get into the menu to save.
EDIT: after replaying that scene its run as it should. if you approach her from the front.
exiled to new life bug.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastafappa
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote