4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
When it comes to "Gay" there is "Gay" and "Gay Gay", but both are labeled as just "Gay" which to some degree annoys me.

Gay = Cute traps, Trannies, Futa, Sissy Femboi and so on... Thoughts: "Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked."
Gay Gay = 2 or more Masculine males fucking each other in the ass. Thoughts: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!!1111"

I like Gay stuff, but dislike Gay Gay stuff.
:D:D totally agree. hence why i.m going to try out this game

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it's all there...everything optional through choice..this is a game for everyone and nothing is forced on you if that aint your yumyum path..dev haz a smert.

Reactions: botc76

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Don't have too much time to answer questions right now. (At work.) But I can clear a few things up for anybody who's wondering.

i will never understand female armor xDDD.
Neither does Astrid, apparently.
Does Astrid have any content currently?
I couldn't find her in the game .
She's coming in the second half of chapter 1, which is also gonna be a free release here. You'll meet her in the Sultan's harem...
It looks amazing! Is there masculine gay content?
What? The musclebound gay dude who just beat a lion to death didn't tip you off? Zilv is one of the main focuses of chapter 2 which focuses on the arena. There will be masculine gay content in the first chapter in the harem though. (And for the non gays, a certain pirate captain lady will also at the very least make her appearance in chapter 2 as well.)
Im eager to see astrid! did we see her with another path or not this update?
Nope, but I'm working on her stuff right now!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What? The musclebound gay dude who just beat a lion to death didn't tip you off? Zilv is one of the main focuses of chapter 2 which focuses on the arena. There will be masculine gay content in the first chapter in the harem though. (And for the non gays, a certain pirate captain lady will also at the very least make her appearance in chapter 2 as well.)
Going for the pirate lady. Better keep the guy with voices in his head at least a few dozen meters away. :LOL:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Amazing.
The art was nice, the ladies fine (what we saw of them) and the humour was fantastic.
I mean, sure not all the jokes fired, but the fourth wall breaking, the nonsensical humour, that's all right up my alley and I found myself not only smiling and laughing quietly, but even lol'ing several times.

For a first version, the size was pretty good, the only thing I found a bit lacking was that we weren't introduced to any of the female LIs.

Also, Fahir or Jahir or whatever looked far too good. No wonder Ali took him for a girl.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There will be plenty more of Kadijah in the second half of the chapter, and I've decided to include a nice little scene where you meet our female pirate love interest too since I found a fun way to work her introduction in a bit earlier than before. Also there will be some harem action with a certain bath attendant again! Thanks for playing.

Protip: If you want a bit more interaction with the pirate, you definitely wanna flip off the guard ;).

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes