4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

stucony

Jul 20, 2017
Shame the muscle blondie is trans. Would love if I could chose her being a female. The game looks promising tho.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
For my gay fans who are interested in less fem gay guys, I'll just say a gladiator arena shows up during an early chapter. Also, for my non gay fans who like muscle girls, A GLADIATOR ARENA shows up during an early chapter.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Really nice game so far! I'm enjoying the story, characters, setting, visuals and the humor. I actually laughed out loud several times, yet I was still very much immersed in the game world. Meaning that, as others have said, the pervasive humor actually managed to enhance the experience and not hinder it, which is a very nice feat to manage to pull off. Definitely waiting to see more of this!

I'm not personally into gay content at all, but Tahir, he's... he's pretty cute. I'm a little tempted, I'm not gonna lie... I'm pretty sure I'll end up just being good friends with him, but I can appreciate a good trap when I see one...

I'll probably have a dominant and submissive path for Astrid depending on player choice. Regardless she's gonna be way more aggressive than Tahir. She is a musclebound warrior, after all.
Muscly warrior woman with a player-submissive path? Yes please!
As for the taking/giving question, she's largely on the receiving end though she's pretty aggressive about it. I'll probably include some more dominant options for her too for those who choose it.
Hmm, this makes me slightly worried. I hope that for those who want the dominant Astrid she can consistently remain the dominant one in the relationship. It always kinda throws me off when I pick nothing but submissive choices and am being happily dominated by a character, then all of a sudden a scene comes up where I don't get a choice and have to watch myself flipping the tables on them...

Of course, those are just my personal wishes. I don't know yet what she's gonna be like or what your plans are for her, so if she's not what I'm hoping for I'll just have to live with it and enjoy the other aspects of the game, and the player-sub scenes with her where I can get 'em... Nice job so far, looking forward to seeing where this game goes!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Really nice game so far! I'm enjoying the story, characters, setting, visuals and the humor. I actually laughed out loud several times, yet I was still very much immersed in the game world. Meaning that, as others have said, the pervasive humor actually managed to enhance the experience and not hinder it, which is a very nice feat to manage to pull off. Definitely waiting to see more of this!

I'm not personally into gay content at all, but Tahir, he's... he's pretty cute. I'm a little tempted, I'm not gonna lie... I'm pretty sure I'll end up just being good friends with him, but I can appreciate a good trap when I see one...

Muscly warrior woman with a player-submissive path? Yes please!

Hmm, this makes me slightly worried. I hope that for those who want the dominant Astrid she can consistently remain the dominant one in the relationship. It always kinda throws me off when I pick nothing but submissive choices and am being happily dominated by a character, then all of a sudden a scene comes up where I don't get a choice and have to watch myself flipping the tables on them...

Of course, those are just my personal wishes. I don't know yet what she's gonna be like or what your plans are for her, so if she's not what I'm hoping for I'll just have to live with it and enjoy the other aspects of the game, and the player-sub scenes with her where I can get 'em... Nice job so far, looking forward to seeing where this game goes!
For astrid I view her kind of as a tsundere type? Am I using that right I don't watch anime. For her sub path, you take down her walls and make her ok with not being the one in charge and enjoy being submissive. For her dom path, she's sort of a conan the barbarian power bottom.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
For astrid I view her kind of as a tsundere type? Am I using that right I don't watch anime. For her sub path, you take down her walls and make her ok with not being the one in charge and enjoy being submissive. For her dom path, she's sort of a conan the barbarian power bottom.
Ah, understood. Then she might not be what I'm looking for. I like actually being the bottom myself... That's okay though, it's good to adjust my expectation in advance.

Also from my understanding (I'm not an expert either, so I could be slightly off), a tsundere is someone who initially acts cold towards you, then gets warmer once you manage to get close enough to them. Usually of the "I like you but I can't handle my feelings so I'm gonna be abusive and aggressive towards you" kind of variety. And I can't tell you how many times I've been burned by tsundere characters while playing Japanese dating sims, because I always love them when they're all strict and abusive, but then when I actually get together with them they turn into a quivering, blushing mess, and I just wanna go "No! Stop it! Don't tremble at my touch, be the tough bitch you were when I fell in love with you, goddammit!"

Phew, I always wanted to complain about that but somehow never found the chance. Thanks for letting me vent...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ah, understood. Then she might not be what I'm looking for. I like actually being the bottom myself... That's okay though, it's good to adjust my expectation in advance.

Also from my understanding (I'm not an expert either, so I could be slightly off), a tsundere is someone who initially acts cold towards you, then gets warmer once you manage to get close enough to them. Usually of the "I like you but I can't handle my feelings so I'm gonna be abusive and aggressive towards you" kind of variety. And I can't tell you how many times I've been burned by tsundere characters while playing Japanese dating sims, because I always love them when they're all strict and abusive, but then when I actually get together with them they turn into a quivering, blushing mess, and I just wanna go "No! Stop it! Don't tremble at my touch, be the tough bitch you were when I fell in love with you, goddammit!"

Phew, I always wanted to complain about that but somehow never found the chance. Thanks for letting me vent...
Well, she's not gonna get super mushy. She's not really a lovey-dovey type. (Especially if you see how her arc plays out.) Her dominant path will be the path where she'll have options for topping you though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the game. Tahir is quite nice indeed, surprising to see a femboy model so well done.

Also i mostly liked the humor during the choices "help Tahir, that doesn't make you gay" or the guy punching Ashur's face. :LOL: :LOL:
Although i admit i kinda wish there were a bit less 4th wall breaking during the narrator moments. But that is a small nitpick.

Last edited:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
As my friend @TheSexinati mentioned, this was a real treat to play through. I look forward to the shenegans the mc gets into next. Taking over a sultan's harem sounds fun and the love interests so far are real beauties. Astrid is my favorite so far even though she isn't in the game yet.
Oh my, I did not know I had friends outside of that thread! :p

Whelp, Guess we shall be Exile friends too. Same for RC-1138 Boss

IGNORE THE GLARING ERRORS!
The Glaring issue here is you didn't say "There can be only one!" when you posted this!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Queen is my favorite band. :cool:

That being said the barbarian gives more of a Kurgan vibe than Macleod. :LOL:
My barbarian can actually form coherent sentences. Totes different.

NOTE TO SELF: Commission Queen to do soundtrack. I've got this in the bag, guys. Freddie might be a big ask though.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Great start! Funny, erotic, and engaging - just what I want from a game. Had a couple of thoughts though:

1. I more or less have no problem with the storyline, except for one thing: there is no way in heck a prince (particularly an Arabian one) would allow a servant to fuck one of his father's harem. I bought just about everything up to that point. If the MC was a trusted servant who was basically the prince's brother, maybe... but not some schmuck off the street who is literally in a cage. Yes, yes, its a game and all that... but I think you might want to rethink this a little. It seems more realistic that the MC stumbles into a secret passage or something like that which would give him access to the harem, and the women inside themselves would warn him about the pregnancy issue.
2. The MC's dick is a bit... freakishly gigantic. I voted already, but reducing it a bit seems like a great idea. For that matter, could you make Tahir even less endowed?
3. I'm going to go with a hard NO for the MC being the bottom - I'm not against Gay or Futa content, I just don't like the male MC being the one getting fucked. If you do decide to have this occur, could you at least offer an alternate path?

Well, really looking forward to this - good luck!

Reactions: timepants

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
1. Fat Prince (forgot his name) seems to be the black sheep of the royal family so it didn't bother me much he doing/promissing this type of thing behind his father's back in exchange for having his saviour as a personal atendant.

2. I think reducing Ashur's dick a few centimeters is okay since it looks quite disproportionate (that thing is what? Almost 50cm?:oops: ) but leave Tahir's alone, his looks more believable. :p

3. Hard YES for both options. If you don't want one(or both) simply don't choose it, like you can do with Tahir in the begining.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great start! Funny, erotic, and engaging - just what I want from a game. Had a couple of thoughts though:

1. I more or less have no problem with the storyline, except for one thing: there is no way in heck a prince (particularly an Arabian one) would allow a servant to fuck one of his father's harem. I bought just about everything up to that point. If the MC was a trusted servant who was basically the prince's brother, maybe... but not some schmuck off the street who is literally in a cage. Yes, yes, its a game and all that... but I think you might want to rethink this a little. It seems more realistic that the MC stumbles into a secret passage or something like that which would give him access to the harem, and the women inside themselves would warn him about the pregnancy issue.
2. The MC's dick is a bit... freakishly gigantic. I voted already, but reducing it a bit seems like a great idea. For that matter, could you make Tahir even less endowed?
3. I'm going to go with a hard NO for the MC being the bottom - I'm not against Gay or Futa content, I just don't like the male MC being the one getting fucked. If you do decide to have this occur, could you at least offer an alternate path?

Well, really looking forward to this - good luck!
To address your concerns:

1. It seems like you're taking everything Darius says and does at face value like he's some sort of bumbling buffoon. Hmm...

2. I think this has already been addressed.

3. I know some of my gay fans would like some bottom scenes so they'll be available. The MC isn't a total bottom though so he'll probably be versatile. Still, if you don't want to choose that, you won't be forced into doing it. Just like you can choose to have gay encounters, you'll also be able to choose the type of gay encounter you have. This is strictly an example since I haven't coded a scene like it yet, but say you're in an encounter with a gay guy and you get to a fuck menu. Anything bottoming relatedwill be clearly labeled as such. If you don't choose it, never happened. It's not my thing, personally, but neither are more masculine dudes and I'm gonna add some of them for people who want to fool around with them too.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes