4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
why are there people here complaining about the existence of trans and whatnot in this game when the dev makes it crystal clear in your face you cannot miss it..that you can avoid it?... are you so messed up that their even existing period..in ay form seen or unseen impacts your wellbeing that much? if so..ya really need to find another hobby because yer kinda failing at this one..this is a well crafted game with amazing scene setting great character expression..funny intelligent writing..this is a truly great first release of a new game..its right up there..and this thread should be more concerned about the game its "actual" faults and good stuff..not "i dont likes peens on my dames thus this sucks,dont care i can chose not to see them..i've been mentally scarred...boohoo"..do us all a favour and leave this thread.
I totally agree with you, sir, the trans genre gets almost the same hate as the ntr, you can avoid it or not. People make a review complaining about some genre even if they have in the genre section and sometimes in the description NTR, TRANS, TRANS(Avoidable) in red color.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I totally agree with you, sir, the trans genre gets almost the same hate as the ntr, you can avoid it or not. People make a review complaining about some genre even if they have in the genre section and sometimes in the description NTR, TRANS, TRANS(Avoidable) in red color.
I have become acutely aware of this.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I think in a game like this, with straight, gays, trans and whatever else you wanna add, is always a good idea to do the encounters optionals. As a gay player, I don't mind to watch straight sex (I always play it once to see and unlock the scene), but I will always choose the gay path as my canon whenever its possible

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think in a game like this, with straight, gays, trans and whatever else you wanna add, is always a good idea to do the encounters optionals. As a gay player, I don't mind to watch straight sex (I always play it once to see and unlock the scene), but I will always choose the gay path as my canon whenever its possible
Right now I'm pretty sure you can actually avoid all sex if you want. I don't know if that will continue. I just didn't realize it when i was writing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right now I'm pretty sure you can actually avoid all sex if you want. I don't know if that will continue. I just didn't realize it when i was writing.
Said this in so many threads now but it warrants repeating.

This is your game and it's down to you what you do with it.

Not everyone is going to like everything but you aren't going to please them all no matter how hard you try. If you start changing stuff to suit everyone that voices a complaint then pretty soon it's not going to be the game you want to make.

You provide the content you want and leave it to the player base to decide if they want to play or not.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019

I couldn't agree more. I'd like this game with or without gay route (or muscle guys with 12 inches cocks). YOU are telling YOUR story. Haters gonna hate no matter what. Keep doing what you've been doing till now and everything would be amazing.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Not everyone is going to like everything but you aren't going to please them all no matter how hard you try. If you start changing stuff to suit everyone that voices a complaint then pretty soon it's not going to be the game you want to make.

You provide the content you want and leave it to the player base to decide if they want to play or not.
Oh, I wasn't saying I'm changing it. It was just an observation. The difficulty of trying to write the mc as chaste when everybody wants to fuck him would be a nightmare.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I couldn't agree more. I'd like this game with or without gay route (or muscle guys with 12 inches cocks). YOU are telling YOUR story. Haters gonna hate no matter what. Keep doing what you've been doing till now and everything would be amazing.
Yes, of course, of course, but to have few muscle guys around never hurts anybody, especially if they do what YOU want :)))

Reactions: KekKoo and MadJubal

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Although it would be funny to write a secret scene if you avoided sex for the entire game where finally you just go on an epic fuckfest that lasts for months.

Also, hmm, that chastity comment made me think of popping Tahir in a cage for a scene.;)

Reactions: bulifun and KekKoo

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Although it would be funny to write a secret scene if you avoided sex for the entire game where finally you just go on an epic fuckfest that lasts for months.

Also, hmm, that chastity comment made me think of popping Tahir in a cage for a scene.;)
Much obliged :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Working on a gay bro for my gay bros today. And if you're not gay, you're still gonna want him around because he's capable of beating people to death with his bare hands. He might be a little crazy though after having taken one head wound too many in the arena...

Squiddwarrd

Apr 11, 2018
A question dev., we can decide what to do and what not to do with the characters of interest(Specifically with Tahir and Astrid) in future updates like in Midlife Crisis, WVM, Dr. Amana, etc.?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
New Character WIP - Zilv - He'll be your bro. Or your gay bro if you're into that. Gladiator Zilv Promo.png
Zilv Gladiator Promo Closeup.png

Zilv is a little bit crazy. He believes the best weapons are your fists since nobody can take them away from you. And if someone manages to? Well, he's got his head too, which he's perfectly capable of beating people to death with. And has. Probably a few too many times since he's recently started hearing voices in his head. Crazy people are the most fun ones though. Right?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes