4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
She's bi. She'll fuck the mc and play around with others with you if you want.

Although I think what you're trying to ask is "does she have a dick." No. She doesn't.
So the main "main" Love Interests are only the three in OP banner or are there others?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree a Patreon vote on anything plot-relevant has a good chance of destroying a game. It would be fine to use such a vote for non canon special renders or non canon spinoff/side minigames.
I think Domiek does a good job of that. He has Patron characters that appear in various spots and have mini stories but none of them affect the main plot in any way, they are just a bit of fun.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So the main "main" Love Interests are only the three in OP banner or are there others?
That would be spoiling...

I plan on updating the banner on a per chapter basis, detailing new "developments" and locations.

I will say that the description mentions traveling all across the globe. Probably gonna need a ship to do that...

Reactions: Hadgar and MLBnoob

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Voting for route order, hairstyles, clothing etc is fine but characters and story content should always, always, always be the devs. If the dev needs their player base to decide story content I have no faith in that dev to make a good game.
I understand what you mean, and I know that sometimes a poll of an important feature can bring more damage than use if the developer has no enough taste and wits, but, honestly, this is not the only way how the things can go. The developers are not (always) slaves of their supreme will and perfect ideas about the content, they can have more ideas you can imagine and be thinking about various routes and twists in plots. They can even find delight in sharing and consulting some of them. :)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
If you're going to ask both people here and those willing to support via Patreon on how the story should go... You ARE going to shoot yourself in the foot. That just seems like common sense.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev already clearly stated that aint happening..his story is planned..he aint deviating to please anyone..it is other people suggesting this stuff..not him.

• Love
Reactions: timepants
Dec 30, 2017
On a serious note, I do hope the dev keeps the gay content and doesn't shy away from having the MC be the bottom in some situations if that's what they are planning, so few great gay games and so many games on this site have had to remove content because of how poorly people react to things like gay or NTR. After seeing games like Taffy Tales or Legend of Queen Opala go downhill in quality.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Great game, I enjoyed playing and laughed out loud at some places. The Humor is the big plus next to Femboys(Keep em commin) and Shemales(Yet to see) taken as main love interests and of course the Beautiful Persian girls....also no grind or free roam or rpg mechanics or combat system or trainer aspects or day night cycle etc :) Also so far we heard about 2 Princes and Sultan but i hope there is a Princess...please dev

The Renders are stunning with attention to details like Jewelleries and Design on clothing, so looking forward for more, especially Amazonian Astrid....Cheers Dev!!

• Love
Reactions: timepants

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
As my friend @TheSexinati mentioned, this was a real treat to play through. I look forward to the shenegans the mc gets into next. Taking over a sultan's harem sounds fun and the love interests so far are real beauties. Astrid is my favorite so far even though she isn't in the game yet.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Good to see some gay paths in your game! I really love it, renders are awesome and the story too! Congrats! Can’t wait to see the MC bottoming with a muscular 12 inch long guy! Wahahahaha
Again, well done!
Yes, this is something to be gently suggested many times, perhaps there will be some interesting helmsman in the ship... ;)

Reactions: MadJubal

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
lmao this trap is really a trap, well done, maybe add some body modifcation later down the route, even tho it would mean more work

patreon voting to where the story goes, could be a good thing, depending on how the dev wants to implement the polls, i would suggest to take them into account, but not to follow them as a hard line

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
patreon voting to where the story goes, could be a good thing, depending on how the dev wants to implement the polls, i would suggest to take them into account, but not to follow them as a hard line
Dev already has his story mapped out, that's one thing not up for patreon vote.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes