4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
One of the most intriguing games out there. Loved the background and the variety of sexual options. Might even have an actual storyline. Quite rare to see that in a game here. Keep it up and this game might go to the top. Looking forward to your next update.

Please let there be no grinding

• Love
Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
One of the most intriguing games out there. Loved the background and the variety of sexual options. Might even have an actual storyline. Quite rare to see that in a game here. Keep it up and this game might go to the top. Looking forward to your next update.

Please let there be no grinding
I don't intend on grinding as it annoys the fuck out of me. Also I doubt I have the coding skill to even create systems like that. My loss is your gain!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
This is actually just a gay game. 3 out of 5 of the main cast are males. Get rid of that misleading trash in the OP, its clear you only care about one type of content and are trying to milf Straight fans without even giving them the bare minimum.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Someone once said: "No good developer will change their idea because of a few outspoken haters especially to a worse version. Its like a preschool teacher punishing half the class because the mentally challenged kid throws a fit."

Strangely enough, I find myself agreeing with this person.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is actually just a gay game. 3 out of 5 of the main cast are males. Get rid of that misleading trash in the OP, its clear you only care about one type of content and are trying to milf Straight fans without even giving them the bare minimum.
Then bye and don't let the door hit your butt on the way out. That may be too gay-ish for a closet...cof i mean alpha male like you.:sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes