Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great! Don't have to worry about you lingering around the thread then :LOL:

Reactions: KekKoo

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Great! Don't have to worry about you lingering around the thread then :LOL:
I expected this game to have some story. But at the moment there is nothing in it that would interest me.
But don't worry, I won't leave a negative review. I can wait several months. However, I'm a bit disappointed that the game was published when it has almost nothing to offer yet.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If there is any possibility to redesign his eyes and lips to the older forms... :)
His lips and eyes are the same as they were in the first half of the chapter. Only now he's wearing gold eye makeup and some lip gloss. In the harem he's at his most made up and he won't look quite so "glam" in other chapters.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
His lips and eyes are the same as they were in the first half of the chapter. Only now he's wearing gold eye makeup and some lip gloss. In the harem he's at his most made up and he won't look quite so "glam" in other chapters.
OK, I would say the eyes were a little less slant and lips smaller than in the actual game. In some way perhaps more softer... Maybe it is only the different angle, as he is laying... :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK, I would say the eyes were a little less slant and lips smaller than in the actual game. In some way perhaps more softer... Maybe it is only the different angle, as he is laying... :)
I know what you're saying. I think it's the way the makeup highlights his eyes differently. In his "street rat" outfit, he wasn't officially wearing any makeup, but I did apply a little light, dark eyeshadow so it made his eyes look a little bigger since his eyes are dark and it was a dark color. With the gold, it makes his eyes look a little smaller. The gloss on his lips here also changes how the light plays with them. You'll notice how he looks pretty similar in the closeup shots I have when you talk to him.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
When it comes to "Gay" there is "Gay" and "Gay Gay", but both are labeled as just "Gay" which to some degree annoys me.

Gay = Cute traps, Trannies, Futa, Sissy Femboi and so on... Thoughts: "Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked."
Gay Gay = 2 or more Masculine males fucking each other in the ass. Thoughts: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!!1111"

I like Gay stuff, but dislike Gay Gay stuff.
I agree with the needing to separate those two since I'm "gay gay" and I'm kind of tired of seeing games that are like "It's technically two guys so might as well put it under the gay tag even though they both have boobs and feminine bodies and consider themselves women" or "There's a single gay scene after you play through the entire game that isn't worth sitting through the rest of the game for" genre that pretty much just wastes my time and storage. Maybe it could be called Masc Gay or something.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
100% bias when i say Timmie Pants may be the best new dev to come along in years..he deserves money..lots of money...he's like a really messed up little brother to me! go sub him!!! maybe tickle his taint too...told ya "messed up"

• Love
Reactions: timepants

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
he dosnt actually have a donkeydick..the dev has slider OCD..and he plays a slide-whistle as he does it..and gets out of control.

Reactions: echilog

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
timepants hey dude that be cool in the future you do MC+astrid double anal on some girl!!!!! its rare and quite cool.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
timepants hey dude that be cool in the future you do MC+astrid double anal on some girl!!!!! its rare and quite cool.
Threesomes involving the mc and his love interest having sex with others is already planned. Double vaginal/double anal is also on the agenda. All optional.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes