4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of games with gay content. Just filter in latest updates.

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=360
I mean, I was actually going to agree with them earlier but I'd already said my piece a long while ago, but about this in particular, a lot of things under latest updates if you do a pure Gay search just.. A lot of it feels inaccurately tagged if you feel similarly to them, and traps/futas(and or trans) doesn't really count as Gay for you. I've been going there lately trying my hardest to find stuff, and honestly, it's not going too well. The top Gay content tends to go directions that just really aren't for me, or have something that is an ABSOLUTE deal breaker. (Or even worst of all, the game is too fresh to actually go in a direction you would prefer to take.)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok searching tags on that page works a lot better. Thanks! I still think we need a "bara" tag or something since "gay" is so ambiguous and mostly refers to stuff that only str8 dudes would find appealing.
bara?? first time i'm hearing about such a tag

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Ok searching tags on that page works a lot better. Thanks! I still think we need a "bara" tag or something since "gay" is so ambiguous and mostly refers to stuff that only str8 dudes would find appealing.
This is as direct as it gets, what's "Gay" on this site lately is really what mostly still appeals to straight folks more. I don't think it can get any more direct than this imo.

bara?? first time i'm hearing about such a tag
It's not a tag on this site but, let's just say it's ACTUALLY more gay-oriented compared to what the Gay tag currently constitutes.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's not a tag on this site but, let's just say it's ACTUALLY more gay-oriented compared to what the Gay tag currently constitutes.
Oh thanks for the explanation. Ive played a couple of games that are gay oriented. Cant imagine being more :unsure:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Oh thanks for the explanation. Ive played a couple of games that are gay oriented. Cant imagine being more :unsure:
I believe the problem is that most "gay games" have traps and forced feminization as its only "gay" content, playing to the infamous line "straight" dudes utter: "It's fine as long as he's cute". Rather than just gay men having sex. That's what "bara" refers to, muscular men having sex with muscular men.

Reactions: KekKoo

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I believe the problem is that most "gay games" have traps and forced feminization as its only "gay" content, playing to the infamous line "straight" dudes utter: "It's fine as long as he's cute". Rather than just gay men having sex. That's what "bara" refers to, muscular men having sex with muscular men.
Ah now I get it. Understood (y)

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I get that you guys wanna kinda pin down the meaning of the gay tag in your eyes, but can you guys do that in PMs or something. I wanna keep my topic, well, on topic.
Not gonna lie, I thought this the whole time and was expecting it eventually, but the conversation just kept continuing, and I'd already given my thoughts on it before, so it was pretty conflicting. Sorry!

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Can you please tell how long would it take you to do updates?like are we going to have monthly releases or something?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can you please tell how long would it take you to do updates?like are we going to have monthly releases or something?
Well, I do this mainly in my free time and I work. So far it looks like my releases at the current rate will be roughly a month and a half. I could potentially do shorter releases in a quicker timeframe, but they'd have fewer renders. The first release had something like 530 renders. The second release has around 450 right now. If I halve that it would probably feel a lot shorter though. I'd also probably have to prioritize certain characters getting sexy scenes in each episode rather than giving all of them a little bit of something as I'm doing now. That's probably a questions I'll ask my patrons.

BTW I anticipate the patron release of the part i'm working on now to be out tomorrow night or wednesday. Unless something terrible happens with the code and it keeps breaking or something. Currently top tier patrons get it a week early, mid tier 3 days early, then a public release after that.

• Love
Reactions: Ragnar and tombeir

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I've decided to try your game seeing ThunderRob recommend it (I've just started and I must say I love the humor :D) and I have a question regarding the planned transformation content.
I assume it meens having Astrid, and maybe even Tahir, turn into a full blown woman at some point but I was wondering if you'd have to romance them pre-transformation to have them as a possible love interest post-transformation ?

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hi, I've decided to try your game seeing ThunderRob recommend it (I've just started and I must say I love the humor :D) and I have a question regarding the planned transformation content.
I assume it meens having Astrid, and maybe even Tahir, turn into a full blown woman at some point but I was wondering if you'd have to romance them pre-transformation to have them as a possible love interest post-transformation ?
You don't have to romance Astrid prior to the transformation, but you do have to be friendly and supportive of them. You can just go around being a dismissive dick to them and expect them to jump on your cock once they've transformed.

Obviously, when asked about their current situtaion, you'd probably want to answer in support of their eventual transformation rather than staying as they a currently are.

Reactions: NeimadFR and Ragnar

MattWings

Jan 28, 2020
Someone know how can I translate this? I wonder translate this first charpter but i dont know how (to portuguese)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just finished testing part 2..holy fuck this is the greatest game ever..over an hour's content..many many choices leading to different routes to satisfy straight bi and gay...all avoidable..if you can read you can figure it out immediately what to avoid and hat to go for so you dont git skeered :p my god y'all need to sub to this so he can improve his equipment even more and truly take this shining diamond to the top..

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes