4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

at433

Oct 20, 2017
a useable DL link please !
mega gives the transfer limit crap, other links are fslow

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
Would be awesome to discover one of the girls in the Harem turns out to be your lost sister! Sister banging please! Whole possible back story there!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So, poll says 'smaller dick'. Must've been all the cucks who voted that way. They want small cocks and NTR. I like this game and if they do that shit, this will just be another good game that goes to shit.
It wasn't an issue of making the MC looks like less sexually potent or anything. It was an issue where his dick was just too comically big to the point that it made it incredibly difficult to pose in sex scenes. It's not super small or anything. It's still a big dick.

can you add nopy link pls
I would love to but unfortunately nopy is invite only. I contacted the devs of nopy last month asking when or if they were going to open registration up again but nobody every responded.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It wasn't an issue of making the MC looks like less sexually potent or anything. It was an issue where his dick was just too comically big to the point that it made it incredibly difficult to pose in sex scenes. It's not super small or anything. It's still a big dick.

I would love to but unfortunately nopy is invite only. I contacted the devs of nopy last month asking when or if they were going to open registration up again but nobody every responded.
others realy slow in my country i got 2.4 download speed with nopy other give max 400 ... it's taking 3 hour ..

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i think my favorite part of this series is the 4th wall breaking, like the comment in this new version about mothers and sisters/ landlady's and roommates

Darius has really grown on me as a character especially with that scene of him looking for greater things, i hope him and the MC become actual close friends

Reactions: timepants

at433

Oct 20, 2017
very nice and tasteful

i think there was no need in any of the dickless characters
i'd rather see an all killer no filler kind of game from such a capable author

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried this today, and I haven't gotten too far, yet. So far, I am enjoying it greatly, it genuinely made me laugh out loud several times, and there aren't many games here that I can say that for.

• Love

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Man, this game just became one of my top 5 games right now. This gamedev and game deserves our full support, for it is AMAZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG. Hope you get the rewards you deserve timepants, you deserve a lot of money and a lot of free time to continue developing this awesome game. We need more and faster updates!!! Wake up people !

• Love
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes