4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Now, knowing Rob, most of you probably think his comment is somehow a joke.
that game gonna be epic with mc and astrid double anal and vaginal damn. Looking forward to it. Im gonna pledge qhen i change my credit card\!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
that game gonna be epic with mc and astrid double anal and vaginal damn. Looking forward to it. Im gonna pledge qhen i change my credit card\!
Just so you're clear, I'll warn you that Astrid starts the game with a cock. A large part of her plotline is her decision on if she wants to keep or get rid of it.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I want her to be futa lol for sure im gonna keep her. I want her to fuck the same hole of the MC :p
Ok. Awesome. I love her the way she is too. I just didn't want to give you the false impression that she starts off with a vagina in case you decided to pledge and were disappointed.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Ok. Awesome. I love her the way she is too. I just didn't want to give you the false impression that she starts off with a vagina in case you decided to pledge and were disappointed.
haha good guy i see that! something like this fucking hot!!!

Exile-apocalust-shrink will be the first pledge i do after alot of months!

• Love
Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
haha good guy i see that! something like this fucking hot!!!

Exile-apocalust-shrink will be the first pledge i do after alot of months!
You're in luck then. I'm trying to get the next update out within about a week and a half.

• Wow
Reactions: Zolkane

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can we expect to see some futas in the harem? ;)
Only one. It's incredibly rare in the setting... this early.
In middle east theme It wouldn't make sense for there to be some futas in the sultan's harem unless he's gay?
He's got men and women in his harem as the sultan considers himself a god, beyond mortal concerns or concepts of gay or straight.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Only one. It's incredibly rare in the setting... this early.

He's got men and women in his harem as the sultan considers himself a god, beyond mortal concerns or concepts of gay or straight.
Seems he is using opium too much :) However, all the better for us, visitors :ROFLMAO:

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Traps/Futas/Trans aren't gay. Too bad there's no tag to find games with gay content. I find myself playing female protagonist games most of the time just to get content that has males in it.

Reactions: Bulb69

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Traps/Futas/Trans aren't gay. Too bad there's no tag to find games with gay content. I find myself playing female protagonist games most of the time just to get content that has males in it.
I'm guessing you didn't see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/exiles-ch-1-v0-1a-tim-e-pants-games.45337/page-10#post-3019084

He's on track to show up in the next release after the one I'm working on. In the meantime, the update I'm currently working on has a gay encounter with a more masculine male character than Tahir. He's still pretty twink-ish and pretty though.

Reactions: Kodi and KekKoo
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes