4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
But if Gay Gay is Gay and Gay itself is not Gay, isn't Gay straight?
lips are lips as long as i'm not sucking a cock. I'm am going to do a full play-through and let you know if i come across any errors or spelling mistakes. I'll send you a pm with what i find.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
me and the dev became fast pals...and talk constantly in dm's on discord and in each other's server's..this game WILL satisfy everyone...if you are straight..you WILL be able o do a 100% straight game..if you are gay 100% gay game..if you like to dip your toes into every pool..swim to your hearts content..you can mix and match also...BUT...Timmie Pants is a smart ass and punks me..so do not trust anything he says beyond "choices matter" "no forced paths" :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is she riding a dick, a dildo or the hilt of her sword in this scene? :love:

Edit: nevermind, just noticed the head..hehe

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i was wondering what was the inside joke between both of you based on previous comments. :p

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What muscle morphs did you use for Astrid? I really like her pack.
I actually use a mix of several and mix up a couple different body morphs too to try to give her a unique musculature. I try to make all my characters at least have some bit of uniqueness to their bodies and faces. I've done more drastic changes to some than I have to others though.

• Love
Reactions: Tufa and Euron13
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes