4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
The gay tag puts me off but apparently is only trans/trap kind of gay, gonna give it a try if only for that buff blonde girl
It's all the flavors of gay, but every sex scene is avoidable, even the straight ones.
No reason to skip out on a fun ride just because of a tag you can avoid, so enjoy.

Reactions: Sbren

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah shit xd, thanks for the info. Gonna give it a try anyway
She will be able to get rid of her dick later on in the story. So you can just wait for that to happen if you want. The game is worth playing anyway and everything is optional.

Reactions: holaje12

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
She will be able to get rid of her dick later on in the story. So you can just wait for that to happen if you want. The game is worth playing anyway and everything is optional.
awww really? well, the story is the story I guess, no one can mess with that. It would be nice if there were a choice but still, it should be part of the story not the desire of the mc, it takes out the personality of a character if their life choice is decided by the MC.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
awww really? well, the story is the story I guess, no one can mess with that. It would be nice if there were a choice but still, it should be part of the story not the desire of the mc, it takes out the personality of a character if their life choice is decided by the MC.
My post probably wasn't worded properly. Astrid will have a choice later in the story whether to get rid of her dick or not it depends on how the MC treats her. It hasn't happened yet but the dev has confirmed it will happen eventually.

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Depending on the choices made during conversations with her, you can shape how she views herself and how she feels about her appendage.

toto4455

Mar 5, 2018
I'm always constantly checking for updates because this is one of the best games on this platform. Timepants senpai, any way to make it come quickly?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes