4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Rogue subclass, which fits her pretty well with proficiency in poisons (also disguises, forgery and general shadiness, very Kadijah).
And given the shit some players come up with, vagina poison sounds possible if your DM tolerates ridiculousness.

We can call the Narrator a patron, slap some eldritch magic into our MC and now he's warlock.
One could argue the sheer amount of times MC can cum in a day pretty magical.

Mrblack

Feb 28, 2018
nah, you are just being too jumpy, I mean, yeah is dumb people don't bother to read the latest comments before asking if the game is dead, but you need to remember people who knows nothing about this game doesn't have the same level of investment that you or me, people who doesn't know the masterpiece this game is might engage with the thread like they usually do with any new random VN they lay their eyes on, and that means taking the route of least effort, that means just checking the main post for the relevant information, now Is fair to assume a game that has not been updated on 12 months could be dead, and nobody wants to get invested in a game that wont ever end, so that's why they decide, again, taking the route of least effort, just ask away the current status of the game in order to get people like us who are already invested in the game tell him what's going on since we have been following the development of the game from a while now.

So yeah, I would not consider that a troll post, just a lazy post from an uninvested, and a little bit rude person. But Im confident people will get invested once they give the game a shot and maybe even becoming patreons, so let's not gatekeep too much and try to keep our heads cool when dealing with this kind of comments.
I had played this game 8 months ago and loved it, but seeing it not updated for 12 months gave me a reason to think maybe the dev is just posting random renders and stringing things along for the past year. I did see the previous render of Astrid and it does look beautiful.

Mrblack

Feb 28, 2018
I went through his posting history, he seems to either scream love or the game is abandoned posts. -shrugs-
Since this site is not made for an exchange of highly intellectual ideas, unlike you i dont have the time to invest in looking up a random guys comment history.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Did it fall off?
Did you get tendonitis afterwards? :LOL:
Same as me! If you remove the "1". And that was 30 years+ ago.
No, it's still working. I was just very horny that day, it's a rare thing. I normally just don't care enough anymore. But I woke up that day was just horny all day jerked off 7 times, had sex 5 times that day. What can I say, I was way more active in my youth :p On average anymore, most I bust a nut in a day anymore is 3-4x tops. If I even feel the urge to begin with.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The gay tag puts me off but apparently is only trans/trap kind of gay, gonna give it a try if only for that buff blonde girl

Reactions: Sbren

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The gay tag puts me off but apparently is only trans/trap kind of gay, gonna give it a try if only for that buff blonde girl
Just so you know the buff blonde girl has a dick. Just in case you didn't know and get surprised.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: holaje12
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes