4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yo, timepants.
just wondering if you're still salty about the bullshit from awhile back. you seem to have a hard time of letting things go... far worse than I.

Dec 3, 2020
Just finished Chapter 3 and had no choice but to contribute to the dev's Patreon after. Best game I've played on this site so far (and that's saying a lot since there's some truly fantastic stuff on here). The ambition of the game, the quality writing, the fantastic agency, super hot and engaging characters, and the balance between genuinely funny humor and serious drama is just perfect. Its rare to find a dev that juggles so many different plates singlehandedly like this. I can't wait for a steam release so more ppl can enjoy this absolute treat (and hopefully contribute). Keep up the great work dev, this game feels like a legend in the making so I'm in it for the long haul :)
...also Astrid is best girl

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just finished Chapter 3 and had no choice but to contribute to the dev's Patreon after. Best game I've played on this site so far (and that's saying a lot since there's some truly fantastic stuff on here). The ambition of the game, the quality writing, the fantastic agency, super hot and engaging characters, and the balance between genuinely funny humor and serious drama is just perfect. Its rare to find a dev that juggles so many different plates singlehandedly like this. I can't wait for a steam release so more ppl can enjoy this absolute treat (and hopefully contribute). Keep up the great work dev, this game feels like a legend in the making so I'm in it for the long haul :)
...also Astrid is best girl
Hehehe well, you're in luck since there's more Astrid on the way. Also thanks a lot! I appreciate it. Commentary like this makes it feel like I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Astrid and Zilv still the one and my only choice for MC..these two char rock's..i wish I could c a lot more contents/update for them.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes