4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
It's a troll, is what it tells me. Rather obvious, if you ask me.
nah, you are just being too jumpy, I mean, yeah is dumb people don't bother to read the latest comments before asking if the game is dead, but you need to remember people who knows nothing about this game doesn't have the same level of investment that you or me, people who doesn't know the masterpiece this game is might engage with the thread like they usually do with any new random VN they lay their eyes on, and that means taking the route of least effort, that means just checking the main post for the relevant information, now Is fair to assume a game that has not been updated on 12 months could be dead, and nobody wants to get invested in a game that wont ever end, so that's why they decide, again, taking the route of least effort, just ask away the current status of the game in order to get people like us who are already invested in the game tell him what's going on since we have been following the development of the game from a while now.

So yeah, I would not consider that a troll post, just a lazy post from an uninvested, and a little bit rude person. But Im confident people will get invested once they give the game a shot and maybe even becoming patreons, so let's not gatekeep too much and try to keep our heads cool when dealing with this kind of comments.

Reactions: Mrblack

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
nah, you are just being too jumpy, I mean, yeah is dumb people don't bother to read the latest comments before asking if the game is dead, but you need to remember people who knows nothing about this game doesn't have the same level of investment that you or me, people who doesn't know the masterpiece this game is might engage with the thread like they usually do with any new random VN they lay their eyes on, and that means taking the route of least effort, that means just checking the main post for the relevant information, now Is fair to assume a game that has not been updated on 12 months could be dead, and nobody wants to get invested in a game that wont ever end, so that's why they decide, again, taking the route of least effort, just ask away the current status of the game in order to get people like us who are already invested in the game tell him what's going on since we have been following the development of the game from a while now.

So yeah, I would not consider that a troll post, just a lazy post from an uninvested, and a little bit rude person. But Im confident people will get invested once they give the game a shot and maybe even becoming patreons, so let's not gatekeep too much and try to keep our heads cool when dealing with this kind of comments.
I went through his posting history, he seems to either scream love or the game is abandoned posts. -shrugs-

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I have never regretted assuming someone is a troll but frequently regret giving someone the benefit of the doubt and speaking to them as if they're an actual person

Reactions: HornyyPussy

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
No she was just a warrior hired on as a bodyguard. If we’re going by like “fantasy rpg” classes she’d definitely fall somewhere closer to barbarian than a knight though.

now somebody should make a dnd class/alignment chart!
You didn't really introduce magic in that kind of way, everyone else is kind of a variation of a Rogue.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wasn't she a Knight?
I thought she was the prince's Knight but bg is def more accurate. Zilv looks more like the warrior/barbarian type though.
Astrid was the old sultan Jaaved's bodyguard.
Also i was making a little joke because her outfit reminded me of the old Conan movie. :p

By the way playing again to check the sultan's name i just noticed how he mentioned his "previous children" when speaking to Ashur about Darius and his two brothers. Makes me wonder who is/are his younger children. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
No she was just a warrior hired on as a bodyguard. If we’re going by like “fantasy rpg” classes she’d definitely fall somewhere closer to barbarian than a knight though.
Astrid was the old sultan Jaaved's bodyguard.
Also i was making a little joke because her outfit reminded me of the old Conan movie. :p

By the way playing again to check the sultan's name i just noticed how he mentioned his "previous children" when speaking to Ashur about Darius and his two brothers. Makes me wonder who is/are his younger children. :unsure:
Hmm, it's almost as if I've left all kinds of clues about various things for the observant...

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
now somebody should make a dnd class/alignment chart!
I don't do charts but this is my alignment opinions:
-Ashur: Chaotic Neutral Rogue
-Tahir: True neutral Rogue
-Kalilah: True neutral
-Astrid: Lawful neutral Barbarian
-Zilv: Chaotic good fighter
-Pirate girl (I don't remember her name): Chaotic neutral rogue
-Darius: Neutral good
-Cyrus: Lawful evil fighter
-Second prince (I also don't remember his name right now):Neutral evil.
-Guard: Neutral evil lil'bitch
-Ali: Chaotic vest

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Everybody knows Chaotic Vest is the best alignment.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
-Guard: Neutral evil lil'bitch
Big daddy Zilv is a barbarian in my mind, dude looks like he has way too much HP and laughs most damage off.
Poor Kadijah doesn't get a class, unless we suddenly get magic powers she can probably go into the rogues pile, or maybe bard? She's got the charisma at least.

Now we need a D&D session on the boat.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Big daddy Zilv is a barbarian in my mind, dude looks like he has way too much HP and laughs most damage off.
Poor Kadijah doesn't get a class, unless we suddenly get magic powers she can probably go into the rogues pile, or maybe bard? She's got the charisma at least.

Now we need a D&D session on the boat.
Hmm. Isn’t assassin a class? Vagina poison seems pretty assassin-y. Also manipulating people into assassinations.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would say Kadijah is a bard because of the way she manipulates and tries to kill targets.

Ashur and Tahir are definitely rogues while Astrid and Zilv are warriors.

We are still missing some mage classes here. :p

Reactions: pilgrim2003

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Hmm. Isn’t assassin a class? Vagina poison seems pretty assassin-y. Also manipulating people into assassinations.
Rogue subclass, which fits her pretty well with proficiency in poisons (also disguises, forgery and general shadiness, very Kadijah).
And given the shit some players come up with, vagina poison sounds possible if your DM tolerates ridiculousness.
We are still missing some mage classes here.
We can call the Narrator a patron, slap some eldritch magic into our MC and now he's warlock.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes