4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

erwanmanga123

May 21, 2022
bonjour je cherche un jeu comme exile au niveau du choix de faire l'amour avec a la fois des filles et des homme ? pouvez-vous me conseiller des jeux

merci a vous

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I will post a review right about when I would rediscover how to do them.

About the "female" characters... There is Astrid which is trans I suppose (and my first pick. She is that good), there is Aislinn who has only a couple scenes where you are in the same room with her (and no actual sex or even bj). Then there is Kadijah... She is good, but to see her softer side you have to stick with her when she is clearly using MC for her (not very intelligent and also immoral) plan, so...

But Tahir is really good. So good in fact that I ALMOST got him romanced as well, which I don't do because I'm straight and male bodies aren't attractive to me.

Also, about that Dom/sub content with Astrid. It's great and I wish to have more of it. Just love how she can actually be dominant (it works better with her personality) and caring at the same time without killing sexual tension with unnecessary cuddling in the act.
There actually is a sexy scene with aislinn if you lose the arena fight.

Reactions: Crusado

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Sorry I don’t speak french.
But the power of Google Translate.

bonjour je cherche un jeu comme exile au niveau du choix de faire l'amour avec a la fois des filles et des homme ? pouvez-vous me conseiller des jeux

merci a vous

Translated

hello I'm looking for a game like exile in terms of the choice to make love with both girls and men? can you recommend some games

thank you

Reactions: Sbren

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
But the power of Google Translate.

merci a vous

Translated

hello I'm looking for a game like exile in terms of the choice to make love with both girls and men? can you recommend some games

thank you
Ah. That sounds more like something for one of the discussion forums and not the topic specifically for my game…

Marcovro

May 11, 2018
Hi, the renders look good. Plot and writing are unique and fresh so far (one of the best ones currently). May I know what Chapter 3 v0.4.1 about?

Reactions: AlixWoe
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes